SeveNValentinE
7 years ago

flubergump

15replies
11voices
213views
J [ColdIV]
7 years ago

Nice one, just a hint: You should read some basic stuff about html and forms.

n01Tekos
7 years ago

i use POST methos but i have## 404ERROR

Pass:
prisonbreak
7 years ago

If you use html form offline from your PC, please correct action=“full_url_address”. And you will pass Level 2.

n01Tekos
7 years ago

Thx prisonbreak

but even with the correct address that does not work I find I do not put text but hidden.

thank you again

• +;)
prisonbreak
7 years ago

Congrat,

You did it by yourself, keep working ….

doda1234
7 years ago | edited 7 years ago

[removed]
Admin: No spoilers here

doda1234
7 years ago | edited 7 years ago

[removed]
Admin: how did I miss this

Abhishek [abhirishi7]
7 years ago

@doda1234 please don’t post spoilers over here.let everyone get a chance to solve it all by themselves.

[deleted user]
7 years ago

doda1234 what part of don’t post spoilers don’t you understand? You think you are helping
others or just showing how brilliant you are. Well that’s not the case. You are just spoiling it
for other users who want to learn. NOT CHEAT. You have scored 275 points and 3 posts. You
need to pass some levels and post help not crappy cheating spoilers. Get a grip! :(

Srinivasan
7 years ago

nicely said ANONRA…!!! Stupid Shit…!!!!!

Srinivasan
7 years ago

could someone please help mee

Try_Hard
7 years ago

doda1234 This site was made for people to learn how to hack and it was not made for some people to post the answers for some people to think they are smart by knowing the answer when actually you are just spoiling it for other people. Think before you post.

vanhungbk1
6 years ago

sorry , but i can’t complete :(

prabhu [prabhujegan]
6 years ago

just write a little code that will post the password to this site location like

and goes on and save it some where in ur system in .html format and use it /……………………. i think these works
prabhu [prabhujegan]
6 years ago

there are many ways to do these and this is one among them :P

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 16

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss