Problem with connecting

Map it

Mark [Logner109]
4 years ago

Hello guys , I dont know if i understood this level but i spidered web page on seed Basic + 7 level. It showed up the service running and in body there was answer=*@. (in this form). I dont know if i am on good track. I have mapped the ports with nmap there are 3 closed and unknown. Can you tell me what to do about Level offline thing please ? Do i have the right answer at least ?

7replies
4voices
231views
fred [feuerstein]
4 years ago | edited 4 years ago

Read the other threads here, you are missing a thing on Nmap I guess. But the spider might have done it before.

You should know what to do with what you have

Mark [Logner109]
4 years ago

Okay but what about closed unknown ports , shouldnt they be at least open to interact with them

fred [feuerstein]
4 years ago

You should find an open port if you want to interact with it ;) how can you find closed ports?

Reply has been removed
Mugi [Mugiwara27]
4 years ago

@Askeladden I deleted your post because it was too much of spoiling

In your spoiler tag you were talking about a port, try interacting with it and you’ll find some important piece of information :)

dimooz
4 years ago

@Askeladden: good luck with this level!

fred [feuerstein]
4 years ago

If you’re still in trouble you can write a PM to me

Mark [Logner109]
4 years ago

Port was Offline guys, try this only when Level is Online :D

Discussion thread has been locked. You can no longer add new posts.
1 of 8

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss