Damocles [Damocles74]
5 months ago

0

Hi everyone

Hi use Firefox, I try to change the useragent with the command general.useragent.override (value secure_user_agent)
But I don’t have any results and when I analyse the user agent it’s still the firefox one.
Am I in a wrong direction?

Thanks everyone.

6replies
4voices
7views
Damocles [Damocles74]
5 months ago

0

Was a plugin conflict. Sorry. I got it.

fred [feuerstein]
5 months ago

0

Congratulations then, you got it

HAL [VileAnnie]
4 months ago

0

It seems that many people use addons or plugins to solve levels.
Fair enough but there’s no need to install any extension to get the solution.
Ctrl+Shift+I is your best friend :D

Damocles [Damocles74]
4 months ago

0

Yeah you’re right. I try to use a addon at the beginning. But i solve the problem without 😁. The addon was the source of the error I get.

Darwin [DIDIx13]
4 months ago

0

If you use addons, try a least to understand what they are doing and if you could have done it yourself instead.

Create your own tools :)

Damocles [Damocles74]
4 months ago

0

I tried to use an addon because it s “easy”. But at least it was a lot more interessting to look at the behaviour of the browser instead. I passed the next level without any plugins and that s really satisfying 😁 (sorry for my weak English ). So i followed your advice.
I must admit that sometime having a mentor would be really helpful, not to give solution but to indicate the path.

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 7

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss