X-B6-Key header: again

Recon

Liquiid77
9 years ago

Hello there,
I’ve managed to find out the ping and the hostname by a single command but I haven’t be able to find the X-B6-Key header. However, I have read the other threads. I know it has something to do with an email, and I know that someone else found the two first answer by prompt and said “I was mislead”.
(Sorry I’m not english)

31replies
8voices
531views
1image
Mugi [Mugiwara27]
9 years ago

Read other thread that’s all we can say

Liquiid77
9 years ago

I said I already read these threads =-‘(, you say always that. “Apologies, I was looking in another email ”. He found the solution in a mail. But I don’t receive mail from this website, even when I registered.

Liquiid77
9 years ago

This is annoying, all the threads are showing this as very easy. “Just let the mail server what it always does” or something like that. I don’t have any mail on my mailbox.

Richard Brook [RichardBrook]
9 years ago | edited 9 years ago

Then you didn’t read all the threads, because i think i said in multiple threads to change your notifications in your profile to instantly and wait for some notification. That should work, if it doesn’t check if you are seeing in the right email or contact the admin.

Liquiid77
9 years ago

I have already checked that. I only recieve reply notifications.

Richard Brook [RichardBrook]

That should be enough!

Liquiid77

Ok this level is definitely not for me. I have got a mail address but I have absolutely no idea how to combine it with X-B6-key…

Mugi [Mugiwara27]
9 years ago

Keep thinking you got all clues now search that’s all

John [sr_creeper]
9 years ago

Look, I was stuck at this for a while. I read all the threads and even so I was not able to get it. The main clues (those that helped me to figure it out) are:

[list=1]
[] In the source code, the input element for the answer has: id=“email”, so clue -> email
[
] You need to find X-B6-Key header.
[/list]

Now, with that information, use your best friend [Google, DuckDuckGo, Yahoo, whatever] to perform a search of the clues. Sure you will find some relevant info that will lead you to find the X-B6-Key.

Good luck.

Liquiid77
9 years ago

Thank you sr_creeper, I find the solution 1 min after I have read your message. (It’s pure luck, I didn’t know how to get the key before google told me)

John [sr_creeper]
9 years ago

Your welcome. Feel free to close this thread.

Mystery [kapuccino]
9 years ago

Do these questions about one single problem need to be asked over and over again, just because someone did not research his/her homework properly? Just wonder.

mtn.antoine
9 years ago

Bonjour je suis franis et je ne trouve pas le X-B6-Key header:, pouvez- vous m'aider ? S'il vous plait, merci.

Hello I am French and I do not Find the X-B6-Key header can you help me? Please , thank you.

mtn.antoine
9 years ago

Find or CE does ?

Mystery [kapuccino]
9 years ago

This pointless question is so much wrong that I don’t even want to give them link(s) to read anymore…

mtn.antoine
9 years ago

His hours do I blocked plz help me found X-b6-key header please

Why do you call for help if you don’t even read other threads?

mtn.antoine
9 years ago

I read the other topic as well as on the web , I find what I want I’m mostly French , and the translation is not terrible .

there are ~50 threads, I’m sure you did not read all of them, With all the information, the level is easy to complete.

mtn.antoine
9 years ago

I swear I read everything, no one helped me , I spend hours fixed !!! : /
Do you have a

mtn.antoine
9 years ago

I swear I read everything, no one helped me , I spend hours fixed !!! : /
Do you have a solution please

mtn.antoine
9 years ago

can you then sent me to the thread that helped

(link)
I’m not English, sorry for the spelling

dloser
9 years ago

As I’ve told you before: learn about headers and where you can find them.

There is no need to fill the forum with your whiney posts.

Mugi [Mugiwara27]
9 years ago

Read all thread please and If you can’t find it, read it again and again until you find the key

mtn.antoine
9 years ago

its not helping me more

Mugi [Mugiwara27]
9 years ago

So do what I’ve said, read it again :)

mtn.antoine
Mugi [Mugiwara27]
9 years ago

Si tu trouves toujours pas, fait comme j'ai dit et relit bien tout la ronse est juste devant toi, sert toi un peu de ton cerveau !

mtn.antoine
9 years ago

I not Always Finds

Fedge [fedge10566]
9 years ago

I did see the thing but I don’t know what is the header key of them :( plsssss help

John [sr_creeper]
9 years ago

Read this thread from the beginning. Liquiid77 was able to complete this level after a few hints that myself gave to him. Read those hints a find your way. Good luck!

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 32

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss