Some digits/symbols in image are causing confusion. Please help.

Aliens

f669842
9 years ago

The first symbol in the image for example. Is it a single dot? Or is it a single line? Or is it a dot “above” a line?

Same doubt for sixth and ninth digit.

10replies
4voices
331views

If you know which numeric system is, you know what that is!

Reply has been removed

Watch the spoilers! It should be pretty clear, try to stretch the image maybe to see it better!

f669842
9 years ago

Yeah, I did that all that. I have seen the image from all possible angles after stretching (and read all the spoilers as well). And funny things is that I have figured out 12 of 14 digits. It’s just the first and sixth digits that are giving me trouble, no matter how hard I try. Maybe something is wrong with me.

Delete those spoilers! And upload your image to http://imgur.com/ and send that to me as PM not here. Just to see if it is something wrong with it.

Saw the image, there is something that you need to do first, better read other threads :).

Reply has been removed
Scrayil [Elbenna96]
8 years ago | edited 3 years ago

i think i found the correct numeric system… but when i write the numbers, it doesn’t work…. do i need to do something else?

Mugi [Mugiwara27]
8 years ago

Decrypt those numbers?

Scrayil [Elbenna96]
8 years ago

i decrypted the numeric system, and obtained the numbers.. but i' m stuck

Mugi [Mugiwara27]
8 years ago

Decrypt these numbers

Scrayil [Elbenna96]
8 years ago

okay, i’ll try, thank you! ;)

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 11

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss