For the admin or Mod

Captcha 1

DeepSkyWalker
9 years ago

I’m sure to sent the right answer in many case, but the server response always with the incorrect answer.
My Script capture image from the screen and put the answer into the browser.
Please check for me the problem?

22replies
7voices
1,101views
3images
Rex_Mundi
9 years ago | edited 9 years ago

@dimooz this older version of Salzburg by Worakls is absolutely awesome! Thanks for sharing the link. And yes he’s french, his name is Kin Rodrigues (not to be confused with the portuguese football player ;))

DeepSkyWalker
9 years ago

@VileAnnie : Thanks for the info :D do you also listen to N'to? Nocturne, Carrousel… or Joachim Pastor’s ones?

Rex_Mundi
9 years ago

Then it’s most likely the OCR part of your script is interpreting some of the chars wrong, you can send me your code if you want, and I’ll have a look at it.

Reply has been removed
DeepSkyWalker
9 years ago

I check many string before post and its right in 90-95% of case, except some case the prog can’t separate all character.
I debug it one more time, for now, after I update you for result.
Tnks.

2 replies have been removed
nakee
9 years ago

I also have a similar problem. I read in some other thread that it might be because my script reloads the captcha.
So far I couldn’t find a way around it though.

DeepSkyWalker
9 years ago

I change browser with firefox and retouch template to obtain 100% of characters right.
This is three of my post.
RgBGJaptKlE!nSF?dt?CXiCRW!p-D#K?EBei?aFg
xsYuHa@?szrPzYrIVm#+eGneHbdjIpqMknGrUS!
QRrvPdlrucOUndThulsUQZigvEjwKGrj
ksDyIvx

DeepSkyWalker, are you sending the string backwards?

Rex_Mundi

nakee
9 years ago

Deep I think you need to also uuencode it if you send it in a script and not copy paste it to the browser.
But like I said for me it didn’t work with a script

DeepSkyWalker
9 years ago

[quote=Rex_Mundi]are you sure you’re sending the string backwards like the challenge asks ?[/quote]
Ups!! XD
I Sorry.

Rex_Mundi
9 years ago

Yeah lol, it could only be that in the end.

Reply has been removed

I also had that problem, took me a couple of attempts to realize what was wrong! :D

DeepSkyWalker
9 years ago

without the suggestion I turned around the problem for the week, think. :)

Rex_Mundi
9 years ago

Reloading the captcha image when I was sending the POST data, was my biggest problem with this one.

nakee
9 years ago

Rex Any idea how to avoid that?
It’s funny that this part is harder than the actual challenge:)

Rex_Mundi
9 years ago

Depends on the language you’re using for your script. Drop me a PM.

DeepSkyWalker

[quote=Rex_Mundi]Reloading the captcha image when I was sending the POST data, was my biggest problem with this one. [/quote]
I choose the capture screen method for this reason XD
After I complete all, I try to post data from my application.

DeepSkyWalker
9 years ago

Mr. Cyph3r [MrCyph3r]
9 years ago

[quote=RichardBrook]I also had that problem, took me a couple of attempts to realize what was wrong! :D[/quote]

I’m glad that you completed this challenge man :D

If you attempt the challenge entirely from a script you shouldn’t have any problem on posting your solution, I mean, if you request the page, analyze the image and post the result I don’t see any issues on that… however it depends on how you choose to proceed.

rooneyo123
5 months ago

Hey guys,

I am trying to do this challenge. I think my code is right as the image and the captcha conversion is matching but I am still not able to clear this. Can anyone help me please?

is it backwards? also the font is quite difficult to ocr, maybe the 0’s are O’s or something

rooneyo123
4 months ago | reply to #91998

Hey there. Yes, it is backwards. And even for the text where there is no confusion because of font and the text from my code is correct, it still seems be not accepting even though I am posting my response through my code in about 1~1.5 seconds.

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 23

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss