I need you're help in the first basic level!

24 bit

cheval.troyes
8 years ago

Hello everybody!
In the first basic level, I try saved the document in all files (I think) but I didn’t find the answer… Sometimes, I can’t read the documents ; Should I download a extra appli?

TU,

Cheval.troyes

Sorry for my bad English… I’m french.

17replies
9voices
316views
p4p1 [lexostras]
8 years ago | edited 8 years ago

Hy @cheval.troyes you should try openning the file in different ways ;)

Salut tas surement rien compris donc voilas pour finir ce niveau il faut que tu ouvre le fichier de diffente fan

cheval.troyes

Can you just give me a little tipp because I’m really be lost…

`````` Peux-tu juste me donner un petit coup de pouce car je suis vraiment perdu… :/

Mugi [Mugiwara27]
8 years ago

Lis un peu plus le forum, je suis sur que tu trouveras assez d'information pour t'aider comprendre quoi faire ;)

zerostate
8 years ago

Look past the file extension…

Mugi [Mugiwara27]
8 years ago

zerostate did you know that we can help without telling the solution?

cheval.troyes

T'inquies pas, je n'ai toujours pas compris^^

“Regarder au-delde l'extension du fichier”? L'extension c'est bien le nom de fichier… Mais comment regarder au-del b1 pour binaire? Pff..

esteban.augustin
8 years ago

I can not get the main level 8, I have a friend who succeeded with the password that I found , but I no …

Mugi [Mugiwara27]
8 years ago

If ‘ you no ’ that mean you don’t have to good password

nakee
8 years ago

Use some magic :) (and yes this is a real hint)

tl0tr
8 years ago

The files provided in the basic levels are not in the correct format. Find the correct file format and you will complete the level.

esteban.augustin
8 years ago

How to find the right file ???

turhe123
8 years ago

i suck at this m8

Mugi [Mugiwara27]
8 years ago

Read all other thread m8

cheval.troyes
8 years ago

Youpi! I find it, TU everybody!

p4p1 [lexostras]
8 years ago

@cheval.troyes great job close the thread now that you finished

Gg mec, maintenant ferme cette section en appuiyant sur “close thread” comme ca sur le forum on voit les threads en cours et ceux finit depuis longtemps :)

dloser
8 years ago

@lexostras**: Can you please also include other languages (e.g. Spanish, German, Chinese)? Some people might feel left out.

p4p1 [lexostras]

Ha ha nice one @dloser but no, I know that he speaks french so that is why I did a french traduction. And for other languages, Isn’t english the international language?? Or something…

I only speak french and english :)

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 18

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss