the pass is [removed] but it will not work i have tried [removed] help

Edit: removed spoilers

50replies
41voices
1,739views
Peter [verath]
11 years ago

Please don’t post answers in the forum.
Also, O (as in N, O, P!) and 0 as in (0, 1, 2) looks very much alike with some fonts.

Searchlord
11 years ago

I am stuck too someone help.

daMage
11 years ago

Do you think that veraths post was related to your situation in any way? Just to understand which part you are stuck on..

looooool [coolet]
11 years ago

the password is encrypt.

mvbgroningen
11 years ago

I understand how i calculate 8 bits but there are 16 hmmm i need to figure this out :D

daMage
11 years ago

@mvbgroningen: Just don’t overthink it ;)

mvbgroningen
11 years ago | edited 11 years ago

ok i have it now , and with the tip given earlier in this post that o and 0 looks like something ^^ i have a pass now but it simply dont work . gimme a hint please :D.

and then suddenly u got it :P haha HURAAY! :D

kribowz
11 years ago

i’m found the username and pass but is encrypted. please give me the clue how to decrypt the username and password

Luke [flabbyrabbit]
11 years ago

Speak the language of a computer my friend

daMage
11 years ago

01000010 01110101 01110100 00100000 01101110 01101111 01110100 00100000 01101100 01101001 01101011 01100101 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01110011 00101110 00101110 00101110

Csmith69
11 years ago

I DONT UNDERSTAND :/

@daMage : But not like this…
hahaha good like that :)

R4d0u4n3
11 years ago

Convert to hex ( also base16 ) .

Seash4rp
11 years ago

I did it with a calculator. :)

what calculator ?

you can do with your win 7 calculator !!:):):):):):)

just think deeply….

???Roun512 [roun512]
11 years ago

yup u can use calculator but u have to know how to do it in calc. and its part of chellenge so good luck in ur level

Themgodze
11 years ago

WTF?!!? I know the username and password cuz i had to convert them from numbers to letters but it says incorect

graybeard
11 years ago

try to recheck them and understand what are they converting into… check the table again coz its not O its 0(zero) since 0000 = 0 in hex

[deleted user]
11 years ago

skyblake08 is correct Themgodze. Try to remember that every time when you see 0 it is a zero ( look at the shape of the character) if it is a O then it is a capital “O” and if it is a “o” it’s a lowercase “o” You should be able to pass now! :)

TestBug

[removed]
where can i convert it??

Admin: removed spoiler

VirusBlack
11 years ago

je suis perdu, jai reussi a trouver le nom d utilisateur et le mode passe mais ils sont crypt, je ne sais pas comment convertir . comment affichla calculatrice. aidez moi

wence
11 years ago

I did convert into Decimal since it said human readable form base 10 .But i literally forgot about base 16 .. :‘(

jOhny aCe [jnhyace]
11 years ago

i didn’t understand>?

[deleted user]
11 years ago

@wence: Sites on google can help convert binary to hex.
@jnhyace: you don’t understand what’s?

xblitz151

Yea im lost here too.. ive found [removed] , but not understanding how to convert it what so ever! my brain is to small? lol
Admin: Don’t post answers, even partial ones

xblitz151
11 years ago

sorry admin. ive read up on how to convert what i orig posted. but nothing makes sence

daMage
11 years ago

The hint says:
[quote=“Main Level 8 Hint”]convert the binary into something that is easier for humans to read (base 16).[/quote]

I don’t know how I could make it any clearer…

stormchaser2512
11 years ago

Someone just tell me the answer BACKWORDS so a moderator wont find out :p

heavenlyMe
11 years ago

Dude, please don’t be a cry baby by asking someone to give you answer.

Pawda [Memoria]
11 years ago

The “moderator won’t find out” made my day.

balint.boy
11 years ago

I think the hint is really clear…..
you get the numbers in a number system, and you have to convert it to another number system….
think of it…. which number system is this: base16……

Pawda [Memoria]
11 years ago

For many people, nothing is more clear than give directly the username and password or even sometimes it’s too complicated so they ask you to login into their account and do it for them haha.

balint.boy
11 years ago

:D haha :D

necrolog92
11 years ago

hi guys can any one recommend a good site to read up on binary i have read a few but they seam to contradict each other so if any one can help it would appreciated

and pleas no spoilers

Wibben
11 years ago

I think Kabue has written a little tutorial on binary, try to find it here It teaches you the decoding process, which in my opinion isn’t a spoiler

damn, its an intersting trick you got there… anywhoo, for people who havent completed it yet. notice the 0s and the Os
i thinks its a big hint

ffffdv
10 years ago | edited 10 years ago

binary - base16 , it took me some time but i figure it out
note: there is no O in that file, is only 0 (zero)

hassan_kbs
10 years ago

search on google how to conver hex to decimal and you will solve it

hassan_kbs
10 years ago

or its binary not hex

hassan_kbs
10 years ago

you have to turn it into binary and dont do the addition things and then translate it into hex

Soroush FI [ISI-NetA]
10 years ago

The Password is Encrypted or Username too ? I convert them to decimal both binary codes but they wont work Something is wrong … :-s

daMage
10 years ago

BOTH username and password are encoded.
see what @ffffdv said…

hacker20013
10 years ago

Where do i find the code????????????????????????????????????

@hacker20013: All the Main Levels based on the source code. Dig in and you will find something helpful. If you can’t understand how the elements work, it’s time to learn more HTML.

2 replies have been removed
LrdVga
4 years ago | reply to #335

HI! new this week to this site. So I have found the code, made recommended conversion, then decoded that. I get two values which i entered but i get “Invalid login details”.
Thanks for any hints!

LrdVga
4 years ago

Nevermind. I figured it out. the calculator i was using first cutoff a portion of each, so i wasn’t getting all of each

Dankumar-1
4 years ago | reply to #9066

But it isn’t working for me !!!!

3 replies have been removed
Alex5O9
2 years ago

Hi. Is there anything to do with this? ../../extras/playground/48w3756.txt

GangBanger420
a year ago

Its very easy when you find the path in the source code.
then you have to overthink maybe you do it already in another lvl.

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 51

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss