I hate this Captcha.

Captcha 1

copaulo
8 years ago

I tried many times with diferents ways (resize, change color, etc, etc) and its not even close to match.
i used Python and pytesseract module for OCR and PIL for Image Edition. e.g. the letter Q its NEVER recognized as Q, always as O or C.

maybe use patterns storage in each letter can be viable?

9replies
10voices
308views

I had the exact same problem, try to replace them manually in your code!

copaulo
8 years ago

i will make a dictionary with images of each letter then i’ll divide the captcha in peaces to compare it and get the text. :D i hope will work

Richard Brook [RichardBrook]
8 years ago | edited 8 years ago

I never had a problem with the O’s or Q’s, but with S’s and 5’s I had. I do’t know exactly how your code is but I used tesseract too.
Try to resize like this to see if it recognizes it
im.resize((int(nx * 10), int(ny * 7))

Mr. Cyph3r [MrCyph3r]
8 years ago

I’m pretty sure you can manage to get a 100% match for every captcha on this one… however, keep in mind that on captcha cracking you rarely get a 100% reliability.

Reply has been removed
PNTSTR
8 years ago

Attempts: 1532. Incomplete.
Do anyone now simple way to teach Tessaract?

DOSmaster
8 years ago

The easiest would be to do it from the browser.. ;)
I used JS via the debug console for this using an extremely simple set of methods.
The captcha flew straight into my net.

Coen
8 years ago

I’ve solved this problem in C#. Wrote my own little library (to keep the fingers in shape). Functionally, think about what you would do manually to scan a picture and compare it to another. One part of my library learns what the characters in the images look like, the other part uses that information to recognize other characters. I was able to use this library to solve the first 3 captcha levels. Almost done with Captcha 4, just one nasty glitch in the way standard .NET processes images.

For me this was more of a coding-practice than the Coding levels :) As always (not just with coding): Think what you want to achieve, think about how to achieve it functionally, then think about a way to let the computer handle that functionality and test it before you use it.

Good luck!

Reply has been removed
SIGKILL [r4v463]
7 years ago

You call that complication, others call it learning… each one his views.

Kerachi
7 years ago

And you should count at least with 3 pixels blur. (sometimes)

2 replies have been removed
You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 10

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss