How to use Armitage on Kali-Linux

Gninja
10 years ago | edited 10 years ago

Hi all,

This is for informational purposes only not for illegal use

This is essentially a GUI way of using metasploit/meterpreter I hope you find it useful as many people like to use GUI rather than cmd line.

Lets get started ^__^

First navigate to Applications > Kali Linux > System Services > Metasploit > community / pro start …… this will start the server/database

Then type armitage in the terminal window and accept the default values:

You will probably get a popup asking to start metasploit, click yes
you should now see the following:

Dont worry about the connection refused it just takes a while to load.
Now armitage will boot up if it asks you for the attack computer IP enter your IP Address.
Navigate to the Hosts tab > Nmap Scan > Quick Scan (OS Detect)

From here armitage will scan a range or a sigle IP Address of your choice then present it in the black window. Right click the target and click Scan

When the scan is complete expand the exploit > windows > smb and double click the ms08_67_netapi

This will bring up an attack confirmation window check the details and click launch

Confirmation of a successful exploit will look like this:

You can now right click the target and perform multiple commands

here is an example of the Interact “remote command shell

This is just one of many exploits feel free to try out different ones in the tree :)
I hope you found this interesting ^__^ please comment,
Happy Hacking.

6replies
6voices
2,643views
10images
guuf
10 years ago

Gninja seems to come up with very interesting methods and comments. I had been spending my time reviewing past Forum Post, articles, and going through the levels using/refining different method/techniques, but now, Im reviewing and learning about a whole host of related hacking subjects. Way to go Gninja, excellent stuff! You are sending me into directions I never would have gone. Keep it up!

soldier_cyber
10 years ago

thats the same exploit every one is making a video on well this is the real world not a virtual box why not use the java applet for windows 7 and 8 and it works

*********** [ADIGA]
10 years ago

nice thing reading this.
soldier_cyber, try to look at the bright side, being the expert you are, please note some noobs like us use linux and can not use java applet for windows 7 and 8, some of us has computer with specs that can not run java :(

[deleted user]
10 years ago

Why not use SE Toolkit insteed ?
clone a website every person in the world knows uses java and inject them that way?
why not use SE toolkit and get an injection file and than either Crypt it with a crypter or edit it with hexedit and start spreading the file trough sites like facebook, twitter, omegle etc.? ;)

[deleted user]
10 years ago

personally I love using omegle, so many horny stupid old pedofile men!
spoof the extension with .jpg, bind the file to a hot looking girl and say you’re a naughty looking girl looking for older men?
I had within 2 hours of work 14 connections :b

nakador
8 years ago

Exploit failed [unreachable]: Rex::ConnectionRefused The connection was refused by the remote host
anyhelp ?

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 7

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss