New levels

Gninja
10 years ago

Was just wondering if this site will see new levels soon? or will they come with the next version?

thanks

^__^

12replies
3voices
247views
[IAmDevil]
10 years ago

Hmm , i think probably with the newer version !!!!

New levels can’t wait !!!

? [djsimon21]
10 years ago

Gninja - Flabby is in the process of making a new version so i think some new levels will be coming with that :) Plus mobile version :)

[IAmDevil]
10 years ago | edited 10 years ago

Hmm , i think Basic+ 2 is gonna be easy !!

Coding 3 probably will be amazing !!! Ofcourse with some more time to solve it !!

Real 5 & 7 would be challenging !!!
And i would be really amazed with some more additional levels !!!!

Gninja
10 years ago | edited 10 years ago

At the end of the day the levels are just a bonus I’m more than happy with the forums, tuts and articles community :)

? [djsimon21]
10 years ago

Levels are very good to challenge he mind but the forums and community are better in their on way

Gninja
10 years ago

I’m really quite excited about the new site, especially if they do find a way to incorporate an uplink style game, I wish I had more spare time so that I could help with it :(

? [djsimon21]
10 years ago

i’m excited cos i will be able to get HT on my iphone so can speak from bed (dont like laptop in bed)

Gninja
10 years ago

My laptop and bed mite as well be the same thing I spend most of my sleep on my keyboard lol

? [djsimon21]
10 years ago

i can just imagine when you wake up having QWERTY in printed on your cheek (Face) lol :)

Gninja
10 years ago

I mite as well get it tattooed lol

[IAmDevil]
10 years ago

Hmm , a QWERTY tattoo that would be cool !!!

? [djsimon21]
10 years ago

be where having it that would be cooler :)

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 13

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss