HEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLPPPPP

Intro 12

[deleted user]
8 years ago

Hello guys ! I need your help because I am going to be crazy, I found the rhigt answer for level 10, only problem it whore of this game does not accept the answer, I looked in tutos if I had made an error or which but not, they find as well the same answer as I know really not what to make, help me please (im really sorry if my english is too bad bc i’m french) :(((((

25replies
12voices
461views
Mugi [Mugiwara27]
8 years ago

Did you decrypted them ?
Tu les as drypt ?

[deleted user]
8 years ago

Yes i decrypted the first ist starting with a and the last with P ?

Mugi [Mugiwara27]
8 years ago

lol you didn’t decrypted them, you just looked a Youtube solution video…. do as he do and use your brain you’ll, maybe pass this level !

lol Tu les as pas drypter t'as juste regarder une vid de la solution sur Youtube… Fait comme le gars fais et utilise ton cerveau, tu rssira peut re ce niveau !

Mr. Cyph3r [MrCyph3r]
8 years ago

That video is getting really popular :p

Mugi [Mugiwara27]
8 years ago

lol Yeah

I think I’m going to make one with good credentials so forum is not going to be spammed…

joke

Mr. Cyph3r [MrCyph3r]
8 years ago | edited 8 years ago

lol they will still ask for confirmation here :p

1331luck
8 years ago

if you have decrypted you will really know
si tu aurai vraiment drypttu le saurai

Biloutte24

thank you to 1nstant, IDLETESTER as well and all those who helped during the previous topic …
Level 10 past)
sorry for my bad English, I’m French -> thanks Google

Zavatsong
8 years ago

le francais!!! aide moi

kaljys
8 years ago

hi I have the same problem to pass the lvl10. What website can afford to be decoded (in word) 2 lines encrypted?
I try md5 but it translated into a different line code.
Could you help me please.
(sorry for my bad english I’m french too)
thanks

axios03
8 years ago

i need a little bit of help too please don’t tell me the answer i want to do it by myself thx

kaljys
8 years ago

hi again I just find the solution this isn’t so hard.
when you have the crypted code you could do right click to show into google and it translate without website.

Biloutte24

not difficult … take a moment to read the previous posts and other aid request … Everything is explained …
https://www.hackthis.co.uk/forum/level-discussion/main-levels/main-level-10/16179-a-little-help-please?page=1

H0RN3T
8 years ago

did you decrypt the md5 hash?

H0RN3T
8 years ago

if you haven’t use crackstation

dloser
8 years ago

You cannot decrypt a hash. Also, your information seems outdated. :)

[deleted user]

The next boy who uses md5 is gonna get their face slapped. Why don’t you try something else.

[deleted user]
8 years ago

The colon makes it two words. so u could decrypt like it’s two words. ;) If you still don’t understand you can contact me privately.

dloser
8 years ago

That desire to slap someone is very familiar to me, @gwheeler**. Especially when someone talks about encryption/decryption or posts partial spoilers.

amone
8 years ago

lol dloser pl dont.atleast not until he helps me with some challenges I am stuck on

Mr. Cyph3r [MrCyph3r]
8 years ago

@amone, if you wanna learn, you shouldn’t ask for help to him… but that’s just my opinion, as always.

lorey32
8 years ago

is admin and password

[deleted user]
8 years ago

MrCyph3r, I’m not going to tell them how to do things. I just don’t want to spam this thread with all the links that everybody else has given. I’m not near far enough to give other people answers when I haven’t learned it yet.

Knowledge is the key to the door of opportunity.

amone
8 years ago

gwheeler please edit your post.Thanks

[deleted user]
8 years ago

Your welcome.

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 26

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss