micaman
10 years ago

So I looked around for some tutorials and stuff and learned a little bit. From what I have seen the first step is putting a
‘ after the address to see if it is “SQL injectable” I just get the 404 when I try that though, no “SQL error” or anything. What am I doing wrong?

6replies
4voices
277views
James Singh [cpn1000]
10 years ago

There is not a official set of steps to SQLi. First of all you need to ask your self when you do these levels, “What is my goal here?”
Not to be mean or any thing but adding a ‘ after the address is really messed up if your trying to see if it’s “SQL injectable” because SQL is all about trying again and again to see the weak points in the webpage. To help you with your level a bit more, Not to be mean again but this is SQLi Level 1 that means it’s easy, I’m am not saying your stupid, I’m just saying the URL is not the thing to Inject……

Hope I Helped :)

micaman
10 years ago

haha Im just trying to imitate the vids I saw im not exatly sure what im doing thanks for tips

James Singh [cpn1000]
10 years ago

Don’t watch spoilers and you will be a great hacker!

James Singh [cpn1000]
10 years ago

BTW, great hackers have tools, I downloaded Cain and Able the password cracker, it’s awesome if you know how to use it!

[IAmDevil]
10 years ago

Yup , @cpn1000 that is the most best tool !!!
It has soo many variety , it has encryptors , crackers , ARP !!!!
Dude it is awesome !!!;)

daMage
10 years ago

@micaman:
The point of the articles isn’t the place where to put your injection, but instead the basic concepts of SQLi.

anything (well, almost) can be susceptible to SQL injection:
Parameters you send to the page (in the url and the request body), cookies, folders, filenames, referrers, user agents… The hard part usually is to find the one injectable string, if it even exists…

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 7

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss