Basic +Level 2 not working??

Secure agent

Commander_Zero
10 years ago

I’ve been wondering why this particular level isn’t working. Anyone know why??

20replies
8voices
397views
[IAmDevil]
10 years ago

Hmm , i think it is not only this level !!! Main were also down for some time !!!

Commander_Zero
10 years ago

Ahh, too bad, I was looking forward to do it but I suppose I’ll just have to skip it :/

? [djsimon21]
10 years ago

that level has been down since i joined along with 4 others never really asked why lol just do the rest cos im sure basic level x will keep you busy for days maybe weeks :)

[IAmDevil]
10 years ago

Some of them required years to find the code !!!

? [djsimon21]
10 years ago

lol you said it good IAmDevil lol happy hunting

Nightdreamer
10 years ago

If it wasn’t working then, it is now.

nidhalof
10 years ago

User agent not accepted, only secure_user_agent allowed what means please ??

@nidhalof: Please read all posts in this thread and you will find your answer.

nidhalof
10 years ago

thx freewind but it s hard ;(

Actually, it’s not so hard that you have to code/program something to make it work. Just read, then ask Google. Voil

Oxysis
10 years ago | edited 10 years ago

with firefox i use >> user agent switcher but he didn’t work :S

[deleted user]
10 years ago

It works, you just have to choose the good user.

Nightdreamer

@nidhalof : I see your problem, same one I had when trying to figure this level out. You’re reading “secure_user_agent” and assuming it means to find a user agent that’s secure, but that is not what it’s asking for.

You’re reading the character string to input as the user agent.

Oxysis
10 years ago

fkpuzat : i test with all user >> internet explorer 6,7,8 // search robots // iPhone 3.0 and relodding basic + level2 but, not succes again :S
I don’t understand where is my error

[deleted user]
10 years ago

You may have to create a user agent…

Oxysis
10 years ago

I also said myself..

Cyan Wind [freewind1012]

@Oxysis: Sure you didn’t say/read enough. The main idea of this level is how to create an user agent which can bypass the server-sided code. And no one said that you had to code/program something to “create” that user agent. Just use some tools, ok?

Nightdreamer

@oxysis: >> When it says “secure_user_agent” it is NOT asking you to try all those to find one that is somehow more secure, it is telling you what character string to put as your user agent. Your job is to find a way to make that string your user agent.

[deleted user]
10 years ago

You can use google chrome for this level there is an inbuilt function in google chrome which will help you complete this level. All you need to do is ask the correct question on www.google.com and you will get the answer.

Oxysis
10 years ago

thank all !

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 21

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss