What can i do ?

I have a problem guys! an unknown number called me today and threatened me. the person told me that Im tracked and that people will come to my house to pick me up. I do not know the number and the person refused to submit. what’s weird is that the person knows my name and personal phone number. I was surprised because I did not hurt anyone and I have not attacked computer system currently. I do not know what I should do. if this is you, what will you do?

15replies
9voices
263views
? [djsimon21]
10 years ago

I think you need to contact the police my friend even to let them know what’s going on. Hope all is ok

oh okay thank u bro @djsimon21

Gninja
10 years ago

Yep the authorities is the best idea, its probably some idiot playing games but better safe than sorry.

oh ok no worry ! i think it’s the best choice ! thx bro @Gninja

[IAmDevil]
10 years ago

Hmm sounds like a movie !!!
I think you should take on them yourself and teach them a lesson !!!!
Just kidding , better call the authorities !!!

[HUNON]
10 years ago

First i think you’re a minor and it was a threat not a promise.
when the mafia want to do something they don’t make threats they just do it…

Still police could track the number if i am correct by using triangilating software…
just remember not to post your phone numbers and personal infromation safe from malicious users.

and i don’t know why you posted this in “news”, i think it goes on off topic

i really want to track their number but i dont know how i can do !! plz , who could send me a tut about track number ?

DaGr8Kornolio
10 years ago

call your phone company…

James Singh [cpn1000]
10 years ago

i will google and update you step by step, this is really messed up…. let us ALL wish it is a prank. I am shaken.

ok thanks for comments

[IAmDevil]
10 years ago

I think you should take it easy !!
If it was a gangster you wouldn’t have posted your earlier message !!
It was surely a prank !

? [djsimon21]
10 years ago

The phone calls are coming from Russia

it’s not from russia ! sorry

it’s not from russia ! sorry

[deleted user]
10 years ago

thekinghack,

Rig your house with explosives, probably C4 and when they come to take you just blow them up. Oh and when you blow everyone up just make sure that you are outside the house or else it would be a suicide.

Reply has been removed
You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 16

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss