Hello all! just 1 question please..

Intro 8

SsilverR
8 years ago

Hi, Firstly (although it pissed me off at first) I’ve come to love this community’s attitude towards researching things on your own but sometimes it is better to directly ask people who KNOW.

Main 8, i don’t want the answer, I just wanted to know if binary could be composed of more than just zeros and 1’s… (off and on as i’m lead to believe, reminds me of Morse code)

I started a codeacademy course and people here are right, knowing basic html and coding made me shoot from main2 to main8 in the space of an hour!! and im assuming the more i learn the less i’ll need to create posts like this and thank the community for all the guidance (to other people, i mostly lurked)

Apologies if Long post, would appreciate an answer, can binary be more than ons and offs?? google betrayed me lol

11replies
6voices
304views
Martin_T
8 years ago

Hi @SsilverR, Binary is made up of only 0s and 1s. This is a surprisingly good article on Binary: http://www.kerryr.net/pioneers/binary.htm

SsilverR
8 years ago

I appreciate that, thank you.
Very interesting article 0-9 seems a bit much when 1’s and zeros do the job just fine

dloser
8 years ago

Two symbols are still one more than you need. :p

nadjibe01
8 years ago

hi i wanna be hacker but im very poor in hack
can someone help me or giving me an advice

dloser
8 years ago

First lesson: post in the right place.

Hint:

This is not the right place.

tehron
8 years ago

/me chuckles
oh d…

Reply has been removed
nadjibe01
8 years ago

you said This is not the right place. okay
this is my skype id : nadjibe01 plz help me

Martin_T
8 years ago

@nadjibe01 the best place to start is by doing some reading, there are tonnes of articles and resources here one this website and the levels will help you apply what you’ve learned from your research. You will have to do some external reading but there are tonnes of great sites out there which will guide you.

nadjibe01
8 years ago

yes yes i nkow but i want to have a teacher and some advices because i think tha i can being a best hacker i want to learn first because i dont want to pass 10 lvl without learning about javascipt or c++ or html but i want to have someone be with me and help me write me in skype or gives me some website to learn basic of hacking … thank you for your answer

Leitemosso
8 years ago

right answer main 8 is not working

dloser
8 years ago

It does work. Life can be a lot easier when you allow the possibility that you are wrong. ;)

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 12

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss