gruegovitch
8 years ago

Do we have to edit HTML to achieve this level ??

25replies
11voices
1,015views
Reply has been removed
? [bolofecal]
8 years ago

Maybe.

Try to view what the most people can’t view.

gruegovitch
8 years ago

Because, the fact is :
I have to make the mail admin@hackthis.co.uk to send the log/pwd to my own email address ?

Yuriko
8 years ago

You have to make the server send the password to your email address. You probably don’t know the sender email address that will be used by the server.

fenixs
8 years ago

french language

gruegovitch
8 years ago

Hmm I don’t have to know the server mail adress, I though it was admin@hackthis.co.uk ..

Oui je suis FR mdr

Yuriko
8 years ago

Hint : Main Level 1.

? [bolofecal]
8 years ago

@gruegovitch you must find the username and password, you already find some e-mail, mabe you can try brute force, but can spent many years and you can be blocked and maybe you possibly not find any relevant information. Maybe you can try find another method.

@Yuriko I don’t understand your hint.

tl0tr
8 years ago

Use Inspect Element for this level.

gruegovitch
8 years ago

Inspect Element with Firebug ?

? [bolofecal]
8 years ago | edited 8 years ago

The software that you will use to inspect doesn’t even matter, like someone say to you “Catch the pigeon!” doesn’t matter if you will use a simple net or a plane.

gruegovitch
8 years ago

Yes but Element, it is the HTML code ?

gruegovitch
8 years ago

I’ve tried by switching the email id, no results………..

asteroid
8 years ago

what the hack is this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 replies have been removed
? [bolofecal]
8 years ago

I must confess that when I read this I thought that I was in solutions thread.

Mugi [Mugiwara27]
8 years ago

Same as bolofecal, gruegovitch edit your last post and remove that spoil please :)

gruegovitch
8 years ago

I’ve removed it.
So what’s wrong with my answer ??
Where am I wrong ??

? [bolofecal]
8 years ago

I will PM you to not spoil.

Please help me i am also stuck… i have done 8 levels. but when i try to enter my email its says invalid.. please PM me

nihar
3 years ago

Help, used inspect element but it says “Login details requested. The login details are stonedtime : 7c02178602”

Kaldah
3 years ago

Well you just have to input them then login if you got them, I don’t understand your problem. (btw you didn’t spoil the level because it’s a random username and password for this one but please avoid to give the answer here)

dog_aex
3 years ago | reply to #52406

dont know too,but maybe we need that mail i mean,to receive the log information ??????????:D

Mugi [Mugiwara27]
3 years ago

I didn’t get what you meant but you don’t need to receive anything, you just need to put the right details to the right place and the level will output user:pass to you

dog_aex
3 years ago

thx a lot bro finally i get that solved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mugi [Mugiwara27]
3 years ago

Congratulation on this one! Keep going man

dog_aex
3 years ago | reply to #81145

thx man^^

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 26

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss