Days bug?

Gninja
10 years ago

Hi, just a random one, I got the medal for logging in every day for a month 2 days ago but my consecutive logins says im on 49 days???? is this a bug?

25replies
15voices
298views
? [djsimon21]
10 years ago

I had the same problem and flabby knows about it. Could be a bug or could be a math error in the javascript when calculating or which ever way the site is built to work it out.

R4z0r
10 years ago

do you think it can be exploited for medals?

heavenlyMe
10 years ago | edited 10 years ago

I don’t know that it could be exploited cause it don’t happen to me. You will automatically get login everyday for a month medal after 30 consecutive days log in.

Luke [flabbyrabbit]
10 years ago

There was a major bug a few days ago that saw peoples consecutive counts increment very quickly but that was fixed quite quickly. Unfortunately it wasn’t trivial to revert everyones counts back to the correct amount so they were left as is. I imagine this is what happened in @Gninja’s case. What happened to @djsimon21 is something else, I think, and probably is exploitable … but even I am not sure when the problem lies. If someone experiences similar problems in future please let me know :)

? [djsimon21]
10 years ago

So Flabby you are not sure what happened to mine? More days than i should :P

[IAmDevil]
10 years ago

Hmm , got a 2 days boost !!

? [djsimon21]
10 years ago

I think i got about 9 or 10 in total :P

[IAmDevil]
10 years ago

Na , i don’t think so !!
Why ???

? [djsimon21]
10 years ago

I have been a member for 34 days and have 43 consecutive days. I don’t think you understand what i said and stop with !!!!!

[IAmDevil]
10 years ago

Sorry , i got you !! Little reading mistake there !!

ephir
10 years ago

I login for 1 or 2 days then i forget to for 1 day lol :(

Gninja
10 years ago

lol I see what he means about the !!!!!!!! ITS A BIT LIKE THIS LOL :p

? [djsimon21]
10 years ago | edited 10 years ago

Yes get annoying it’s like YOU SAID GNINJA…. listen to me and pay attention to what i am saying lol

jayssj11
10 years ago

i have 60 consecutive days

[paulau]
10 years ago

31 for me :‘(

[deleted user]
10 years ago

Another bug?
I logged yesterday but today I have only one consecutive day!
I have proof, I wrote a comment on the article “Hiding files inside an image”

Ice_giant
10 years ago

I too have the same bug as fkpuzat :(

0xDC
10 years ago

Seems to work properly for 52 days here! :)

James Singh [cpn1000]
10 years ago

Gninja nice signature!!!

[deleted user]
10 years ago

Lucky 0xDC, my 40 consecutive days are gone :(

Pinkponyprincess
10 years ago

2 consecutive days, best 70 , This is what is showing on my end , but i have logged in everyday ? please i dont want to lose me streak

[deleted user]
10 years ago

My best days are 40. And it still says so when I log in.

So, it is not just me then… I lost my consecutive days and it shows only 2 now… Makes me sad :(

jayssj11
10 years ago

haha i have 121 consecutive days :D

[deleted user]
10 years ago

Till now I have not seen this problem and hope that I don’t see it in future. It would be really annoying if the consecutive days changes to 1. Its like the timer has been reset and you have to start all over again.

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 26

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss