:D Such a great film

R4z0r
10 years ago

I have to share this with you all:

Ive just downloaded the original Hackers (film) soundtrack from beemp3.com and I’m loving it.

Ive decided to make it my official background music while pen-testing :D

54replies
17voices
292views
1image
? [djsimon21]
10 years ago

lol well happy pen-testing :)

Scott [scopes20]
10 years ago

The only song i remember from that film was Prodigy - Voodoo People, is that the song you mean? Also i like the big smiley face virus.

R4z0r
10 years ago

Scott [scopes20]
10 years ago

Ah Prodigy back in the day was happy hardcore, i saw them live at V festival in isle of white a few years back, along with pendulum, was a time to remember. (Y)

Gninja
10 years ago

Prodigy, amazing I still listen to them

Scott [scopes20]
10 years ago

(When Pendulum was good, not there newer stuff)

Scott [scopes20]
10 years ago

outer space, voodoo people and poison are amazing songs by Prodigy.

Gninja
10 years ago

and “their law” ahhhhhh yes good times :)

R4z0r
10 years ago

:( I want a heart, I feel left out lol

Gninja
10 years ago

just donate then :P

Scott [scopes20]
10 years ago

heart.png

Place that under your user link class in firebug for a temporary heart (that only you can see) :)

DaGr8Kornolio
10 years ago

Love that movie and the music was really great too. I recently watched “War games” for the first time and it was really great too

? [djsimon21]
10 years ago

I think there is about 3 war games movies :) just so you know so you watch the others

Scott [scopes20]
10 years ago

Not all hacking movies are full of colourful GUI’s an big buttons that say “Click here to bhack into bank”. I think it was flabby who posted somthing on the matrix, in the third movie, Trinity is seen breaking into the computer of a powerplant, if you look closely you can see she starts Nmap and another nuke program that looks legit.

(If only there was a big button that said “click here to hack into bank”)

lodovico65
10 years ago

I think that the most recent and beautiful film about hackers is “The girl with the dragon tattoo”, based on the novel by Stieg Larsson. What do you think of the initial cover of the “Immigrant Song” by Led Zeppelin?

Scott [scopes20]
10 years ago

I had no idea The girl with the dragon tattoo was about hackers. il watch it.

lodovico65
10 years ago

Lisbeth Salander, the girl who helps the detective film’s protagonist, is a Swedish hacker known by the name of “Wasp”

? [djsimon21]
10 years ago

I didn’t know that the movie ‘The girl with the dragon tattoo’ was about hackers lol it looks crap tho

Scott [scopes20]
10 years ago

It has the guy from the new james bond films, it msut be good lol

? [djsimon21]
10 years ago

That says it all then :(

ephir
10 years ago

I like that movie - The girl with the dragon tattoo

Luke [flabbyrabbit]
10 years ago

@ephir original or remake?

? [djsimon21]
10 years ago

remake flabby a few years ago

ephir
10 years ago

yes the new one flabby

ephir
10 years ago

I didn’t know there was a original

Honey Boo Boo [Ski900]
10 years ago

Just watched an interesting documentary on the Occupy movement titled “Occupy Unmasked.” Very interesting in the fact that it shows a darker side to protesting and Anonymous. Obviously do your own research and formulate your own opinion, yet I feel there is a good message in the film.

Luke [flabbyrabbit]
10 years ago

@djsimon21 and @ephir if you liked the remake you should watch the original. It is in Swedish but there are English subtitles … which is a bit sucky but the film makes up for it

Gninja
10 years ago

I like the original ^_^ the books not that bad either if you can stand hard copy lol

Honey Boo Boo [Ski900]
10 years ago

flabbyrabbit - Have you seen “Let the right ones in?” It is a Swedish film that had great success in the states, just as the “Girl with the Dragon Tattoo” , and remade by Hollywood. The Hollywood versions are crap IMO. They have to add a bunch of special effects that are unnecessary.

DaGr8Kornolio
10 years ago

I saw the original… It’d called Millenium here. It was great… but it has nothing to do with hackers… Well, except the fact that the heroine is a hacker… Doh!

Hum War Games is more like a hacker movie… Take a look if you have never seen a guy hack a nuclear missile facility with a 5 ¼-inch floppy disk.

I think my favourite hacker movie is Sneaker. I also saw Takedown recently (it’s about Kevin Mitnick) …not bad.

? [djsimon21]
10 years ago

Thanks flabby will check it out for sure —– Downloading in process… PLEASE WAIT… lol :)

ephir
10 years ago

thanks flabby will have a look

Kleenex
10 years ago

Hey, in this moovie Jonny Lee Miller (who is the principal actor) is connected by the phone jack , I just wanna know how is it possible , can we do that ? :p

Jamins [J4mins]
10 years ago

I like a film named .. It’s a Facebook film~ Mark is very cool.

? [djsimon21]
10 years ago

I have very mixed opinions about that social network movie (Facebook)

[IAmDevil]
10 years ago

yeah , i saw that !!
There were some good and some bad points on that film !!!
but still it really posed a threat to Mark zukerburg’s image & also Facebook !!!!

Abhishek [abhirishi7]
10 years ago

most of the scenes in social network are untrue. mark himself has admitted that. like selection of interns was not at all similar to what they showed. similarly the hacking part shown in the initial of the film is also very different from the real scenario.
watch “the pirates of silicon valley” .another documentary movie on bill gates and steve jobs.

DaGr8Kornolio
10 years ago

The pirates of silicon valley was boring! Yet I learned a little bit about those guys. If it’s true…

Abhishek [abhirishi7]
10 years ago

its a very old movie (1999). but its all true and very inspiring

[IAmDevil]
10 years ago

“OLD ID GOLD ” !!!
I saw that movie Was not that boring !!!

xxxx [TheShadowman]
10 years ago | edited 10 years ago

Just seen hackers for the first time.
Loved it!

? [djsimon21]
10 years ago

they are 3 hacker movies TheShadowman just to let you know :)

xxxx [TheShadowman]

Really? That’s my evening sorted :D
Are they called Hackers 1,2 and 3 or something else?

? [djsimon21]
10 years ago

the 2nd one is all about kevin mitnick called hackers 2 take down and the 3rd is very good called hackers antitrust

ephir
10 years ago

yes they are all great movies. I also like Wargames movies

[IAmDevil]
10 years ago

Yup , wargame movies just awesome !!!
I will try to see all the above movies !!!

? [djsimon21]

Just do a google search for hacker movies you will get a list of them

xxxx [TheShadowman]
10 years ago

Thanks Djsimon21! Found them. Gonna watch them later.

Abhishek [abhirishi7]
10 years ago

hackers 3 is best among other series of hacker movie. and wargame is another movie to watch. really like the music of wargame.

jayssj11
10 years ago

i have only watched die hard 4.0 . enjoyd it .

[deleted user]
10 years ago

Hey abhirishi7,

Which is the hacker3 movie. I have only seen two. Crash n Burn & Kevin Mitnick. Which is the third part do let me know.

If anyone wants to have a good read about hacking try
typing in “hacker” on this site:EXTRATORRENTS.COM

[deleted user]
10 years ago

Hey abhirishi7,

Were you saying about Antitrust as the Hackers 3 movie?

jayssj11
10 years ago

cool . idletester . thanks . +1 to idletester

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 55

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss