11replies
12voices
245views
? [djsimon21]
10 years ago

hahahaa omg :) what is that

Scott [scopes20]
10 years ago

I have a laptop with this, to log on to windows it see’s my face or takes my finger print. From what i can tell its overrated.

I suppose from a security point of view, you cant brute force someones face or finger print unless you had a picture or biometric record of millions of people.

If they go along with it, i hope its good quality and not a gimmick.

Juno1337
10 years ago

One of my friends had the facial login on his laptop. After not shaving for a couple of days he was unable to login, lol.

oxide
10 years ago

3 ducks in a row i belive sir lol

@Juno1337, i do believe that’s where the expression “Cat’s Game” came from haha.

3rdHorseMan
10 years ago

I believe they will be using it but not anytime soon. Now with that being said, i believe that this means of accessing your computer will be exploited and abused my many kinds of people i.e. The government , blackhats … ETC. I dont like the cocept anymore rather than a few years ago when i didnt know anything about computers. LONG LIVE ANONYMITY !

lesprit
10 years ago

hello to you I do not understand English I would like to have a forum where people speak french pourque I draw learn Hacking. thank you

? [stefanking56]
10 years ago

lesprit lol man very tall order.I’d like to have an airplane please :)

jayssj11
10 years ago

my friend has facial lock . he met an accident he was not able to login in his laptop for a month . so sad ….. :(

Lord Hack [lordhack]
10 years ago

Hmm… facial expression for lock\unlock ? … is funny hahaha

Alien [StRe1cHeR]
10 years ago

i hope its good quality and not a gimmick.

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 12

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss