Help please? (:

Intro 3

Tony [tomcat1118]
10 years ago

So I’m a little stuck. I know a TINY bit about Javascript, and I know where to look, just not really what to look “for”. I know that:

[/spoiler] So, I’m assuming it means “The password value entered will be correct IF the password value = [spoiler]"j1.php?pass=” but when I enter that I get an error still. Any hints to point me in the right direction, or correct a mistake?

8replies
6voices
318views
DaGr8Kornolio
10 years ago

Hey @tomcat1118!

Maybe the words are a little confusing. The first line is a “if” statement that compare two different object to check if they are equal.

The second line, enclosed between { and } is the code that will be executed if the statement his correct. Otherwise, the code after the “else” statement will be executed.

document.location is used to redirect you to a different URL..

Good luck,
DaGr8

Tony [tomcat1118]
10 years ago

Thanks for the help! I’ll keep trying :)

DaGr8Kornolio
10 years ago

Hum… your history shows you pass this level 1 hour ago…

<? ' / ?> [draethel]
10 years ago

correct is a variable.

what you need to do is search the page source and find what correct is equal to.

to reiterate correct = “something”…

ps. something is not the answer…

? [djsimon21]
10 years ago

Well done tomcat i see you have done it :)

Tony [tomcat1118]
10 years ago | edited 10 years ago

I think I actually posted my plea for help for level 2 on level 1… Fuuuuuuuuuu.

sam_amazigh

hello Evry body .. I am from algeria , I am Amazigh ( not arabe ) . I want to do the level 1 of javascript but i can’t .. I need help :/ i am a student at university and i have a notions about programmation ( C++ , C# , pascale , and MATLAB ) .. but i don’t know about the HTML or javascript ?? help me :/

lolxz.gaming

ok freinds ill give u a little hint: go to inspect element and then press elements and u should find a line like this: [removed spoiler] hope i helped u and sorry for the challange spoil

Reply has been removed
You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 9

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss