Blast. . . . .

Today Morn in news I heard that U.S has been watching us (everyone) since five years do anyone have a solution to be more secure. we are the people who really take this serious and I really want to do something. Do anyone have a idea abt this… … … . .

17replies
9voices
259views
James Singh [cpn1000]
10 years ago

When they say the US they mean computers….. but they could easily find you. To be more want you mean “anonymous” you should get the tor browser and a vpn from a trusted source, some of the things I do was (i use chrome) downloaded MaskMe, DoNotTrackMe, HTTPS Everywhere, Ad Block Plus (not sure how that helps), I used to have a cookie blocker, now I use chrome Ingonito (Ctrl+Shift+N) and I use hidemyass’s free proxy, just go to hidemyass.com if you want to pay for there vpn do so it’s a free country. :) Hope I Helped! (if you need more information message me through my account by clicking my picture or name and then clicking the envelope button)

Thanks… . . But They saig that they(PRISM) are sniffing into our Social netwoks… . .And are seeing our conversattion if they have a suspect

? [djsimon21]
10 years ago

There is always someone watching :)

Yeah ofcourse If they are we should not… .Which we thought is our’s became under their control so bad know

Abhishek [abhirishi7]
10 years ago

to all those who are worried about their privacy on social networks,watch mark zuckerberg recent interview about prism. this should clear many things.

Scott [scopes20]
10 years ago

Don’t post any sensitive information about yourself or anyone else publicly on social networking sites, that’s what the government/social engineer’s look for. simply posting your DOB could compromise your email/other social networking sites.

Finding someones DOB is a stepping stone to password recovery.

James Singh [cpn1000]
10 years ago

I did some research and found this program called PRISM. As much as PRISM might sound like a comic book antagonist of S.H.I.E.L.D., it’s the code name for a very real US government program, a covert collaboration between the NSA and the FBI started in 2007! PRISM has allowed the government unprecedented access to your personal information for at least the last six years. This is some of the stuff I found on this website http://gizmodo.com/what-is-prism-511875267 to find out more go to https://www.securityweek.com/google-chief-calls-internet-spying-threat-freedoms These findings really make me want to download the tor browser!!!

[IAmDevil]
10 years ago

yup , that is a very serious issue ! but you know thats how governments are and especially the US government !!
They are always upto some thing and sould be as they have many known and unknown enemys !!!
Ithing it up to the people to secure their privacy . Governments like to have a global watch over it citizens !! We can’t help it !!!!

Read KEVIN MITNICK “art of intrusion” There was people doing things which we are now focused

[IAmDevil]
10 years ago

KEVIN MITNICK , yeah i heard of him !!!!
running from police for almost 6 years.

read his book man

[IAmDevil]
10 years ago

yeah , sure i will !!!
Reading a lots of ebooks these days !!!!

You will be amazed reading it… …Reading ur name makes us THE DEVIL

[IAmDevil]
10 years ago

I think there’s a video too on this site about Kevin Mitnick !!!
have a look at that , it tells about him !!!!

oxide
10 years ago | edited 10 years ago

you could watch the movie takedown its about kevin as well

and what about this shit wasnt bush just wire tapping us prior to this maybe that was a smoke screen

jayssj11
10 years ago

i use tor to hide my identity , but i dont think tor it very good

[deleted user]
10 years ago

Best bet is to use a proxy server, or is that no good anymore?

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 18

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss