Timeing

Voorm
10 years ago

I made topic,after 3min i check ‘Latest Posts’ and it says ‘20 hours ago’.
I’m sure all noticed it already,but i wanna karma,must work hard : )

14replies
7voices
237views
1image
? [djsimon21]
10 years ago

Work very hard and stay strong your day will come :)

DaGr8Kornolio
10 years ago

Why do you care?

oxide
10 years ago | edited 10 years ago

i am the great corholio i need tp for my bungolio let the streets flow with the blood from lake tittikaka lol

daMage
10 years ago

The only wireless card I’ve had trouble with is the built in one on the surface pro (Marvell Wireless Driver) its a nightmare to get working, but other than that I’ve always been quite lucky with the kit I already own :)

DaGr8Kornolio

@djsimon21 : I didn’t my friend…

Edit: apparently someone see my question as REALLY bad since I receive myself bad karma… I might agree with @damage

? [djsimon21]
10 years ago

who is that meant for @daMage

[deleted user]
10 years ago

Hi daMage and everyone else, hope you are all well? This too is none of my business but personally (and this is only my personal opinion) this Karma marks is daft. You can give me -1 Karma, I couldn’t care less. Who gives a crap if the person reading the post thinks it is good, bad or indifferent. I thought the newbies were here to try and learn a little bit about hacking? Hell, I learn something new more or less everyday about hacking. Oh and before any comments are posted: “ I’m not a Hacker ” I just like trying to work out puzzles, after all hacking is more or less just a puzzle. The fun part is working out that puzzle, not being given the answer to it on a plate!

Most on here just want to beat their mates with their higher score and learn nothing in finding the answers anywhere they can without working it out for themselves. These people are only kidding themselves, (look at me, see my score) I wouldn’t care less if there was no points awarded for levels passed. Just the fact that I have passed the level and shown to have passed the level is enough reward for me. I’m sure it is too for members like daMage, verath, ColdIV and the others in the top ten of the list but if you look at the list there are six members who are in the position fourth and that order is only because of their alphabetical order. Too many times we get newbies on here asking, not for help but for the answer to the levels. I’m an old crow compaired to most of the members on this site and if I can work it out then why can’t they? Anyway, karma?? Who cares??

DaGr8Kornolio

I give you 1 point of karma for this @anonra :D …the one who doesn’t want to become the most kind hacker of the world.

[deleted user]
10 years ago

Ha! Ha! Ha! Ok Thanks! :)

? [djsimon21]
10 years ago

Nice post @ANONRA

[deleted user]
10 years ago

Thank you djsimon21 :)

J [ColdIV]
10 years ago

I agree, nice post. For me Karma is better to mark bad-posts (Spam, Answers, …) because that will make it easier for moderators to delete/edit them.

[deleted user]
10 years ago

I guess that might be true ColdIV there are too many bad posts and rubbish put onto these forums
that poor daMage will have his work cut out for him. Take this one for a starter:th3tim3hascom3 wants help to hack a site. When are they going to learn? It is also their 1st post. Real rep rep_down on that one!

I can understand what you mean mate but I still think it was a waste of effort doing all the coding needed. Even if the coding was only small. There again just my opinion! :)

In case anyone wants to know what Karma means check it out HERE.

Have a good one mate! :)

daMage
10 years ago

@djsimon21:
My post was directed at the first post (@Voorm).

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 15

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss