8 years ago

plys help me to complyte ferst step

23replies
15voices
334views
1image
SIGKILL [r4v463]
8 years ago

I think you should read the hint of the level and watch the associate video.

Mugi [Mugiwara27]
8 years ago

ryde de hynt

Reply has been removed
dodzthehacker
8 years ago

hey guys, you dont need firefox but if u want to, download it or get a mimic browser

SIGKILL [r4v463]
8 years ago

Yes you’re right, if you want firefox, then you have to download it…

dodzthehacker
8 years ago

lol just saying some ppl r scared to press ctrl + u

SIGKILL [r4v463]
8 years ago

u r r8 lol

Funification
8 years ago

I know how to do CTRL + U and I’ve completed some Real missions and all the missions on hackthissite.net but I can’t do the first one here.

dloser
8 years ago

Guess that makes you lazy and/or blind.

Mr. Cyph3r [MrCyph3r]
8 years ago

[quote=Funification]I know how to do CTRL + U and I’ve completed some Real missions and all the missions on hackthissite.net but I can’t do the first one here.[/quote]

Sounds hard to believe.

bilel.ess
8 years ago

help me in level 1
:(

mlee [sarawang130]
8 years ago

I got your back! :)

? [bolofecal]
8 years ago | edited 8 years ago

begin to the basic, try html, css and javascript.

codecademy
w3schools

vapors12
7 years ago

I am a super noob and more than eager to put the time in to perfcet this art and have minimal HTML from making Clist ads etc but I have scanned and scanned and cant see anywhere that a UN or PW is remotely exposed…

tl0tr
7 years ago

@vapors12 : You have a video for this level to watch and complete it. You just have to watch it and complete it.

vapors12
7 years ago | edited 7 years ago

Level one complete..could not open the video however

lol [quote=tl0tr]vapors12 : You have a video for this level to watch and complete it. You just have to watch it and complete it.[/quote]

Thats cheatin

Nilesh102 ,…….Id have to agree with MrCyph3r,……..Thats hard to believe.

SIGKILL [r4v463]
7 years ago

It’s not cheating as far as the video is the hint and the level.

And why do you write ,………….like,……………that ?

Lukasz Tylmanowski [Tylman]
7 years ago | edited 7 years ago

it refers to an extended pause in your sentence,….would of thought a mighty hacker as smart as you could have figured that out.

P.S. whats with all the jabs

dloser
7 years ago

It ,…….just ,………………..looks ,……..silly ,…………..and ,…………is ,………distracting.

jab jab

I’m sure there is a reason that you don’t see it in books and stuff. ;)

lol point taken

SIGKILL [r4v463]
7 years ago

@Tylman I think that you refer to the punctuation pause composed of three dots “…” which exists in some languages ?

But according with the Cambridge dictionnary ( @dloser, it’s a big dict) the triple dots doesn’t exist in English as punctuation mark : http://dictionary.cambridge.org/grammar/british-grammar/punctuation

According to Wikipedia, the triple dots named as “Ellipses” are used in English when you wanna replace a word : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ellipsis#In_English

Languages are not bound by dictionary’s they are progressive, hence why dictionary’s are continually updated, just because its not in the Cambridge dictionary doesn’t mean you cant use such punctuation as most people (including you) understand what it means, either way ill stop with the dots.

Peace bro

dloser
7 years ago

looks up the plural of dictionary

4 replies have been removed
You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 24

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss