Level Facebook

Sean [sheep1101]
10 years ago

i’ve created a facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/anouny.mause.5

this is my account and i would happily give the details to any admin etc that needs proof. although
visit the page and view the instructions.

if you manage to break it. please write a post, feel free to add a picture. Anything!

i would like the password to be kept the same so i can view it and see what’s been done. this is for test only so please
don’t take advantage of this … or do =]

if anyone has any problems or has any sort of questions views etc. please let me know. =-]

12replies
6voices
295views
Sean [sheep1101]
10 years ago

if i have made it too easy and more than a lot of people are easily gaining access to the account i shall change a few things.

making it more difficult each time.

Sean.

Scott [scopes20]
10 years ago

Im sorry, what are the instructions?

? [djsimon21]
10 years ago

Sorry but pointless with using Facebook

Sean [sheep1101]
10 years ago

i have posted the instructions on the page Thanks

? [djsimon21]
10 years ago

you say hack this site which is Facebook so i don’t think anyone will wanna do that. Make your own site with the challege “hack my site to post” :)

Sean [sheep1101]
10 years ago | edited 10 years ago

it was more “hack the account” but i see what you’re saying. maybe facebook wouldn’t be too impressed.

I Don’t Really Want to spend money to host a site to be hacked =/ i’ll have a look at some hosting and domain sites though .. could be good to have as a challange

? [djsimon21]
10 years ago

not really cos its their servers ect ect… Not a good idea to use facebook. you know you can make a free site

Sean [sheep1101]
10 years ago
Scott [scopes20]
10 years ago

once again, getting onto your account would involve hacking a server which doesn’t belong to you, you should make a fake login with our own code, maybe even your own server.

Sean [sheep1101]
10 years ago

this was only supposed to be a simple challenge.

if i’m to create my own site. my ow server. then i’ll still have to pay for the Hosting and Domain

i Will Look into Making This Site. As basic as my Skill is. i think it could still prove to be useful
for to hack it. but i’m starting to feel like this is a chore =[

jacktimo
10 years ago | edited 10 years ago

you should make a fake login with our own code, maybe even your own server.

Fifa Coins To Sell

gudgip
10 years ago

Facebook is pretty hard to ‘hack’. You need a phishing technique, keylogger, MITM,.. . And the best method is actually just guessing the pasword.

Anyway, it comes down to this: you need knowledge of the guy you’re hacking.

Reply has been removed
You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 13

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss