SQLi 3

cn9 [1337boy]
8 years ago

the first sql is a very simple one.. the second needs union statement… why don’t we make SQLi level 3 with a blind SQL injection? seems logical to me (we are low on SQLi levels :P needz moar)

7replies
6voices
306views
Mugi [Mugiwara27]
8 years ago

As Hackay said somewhere, explanation are better with examples :)
Maybe you could make a PHP script Blind SQLi vulnerable ?

cn9 [1337boy]
8 years ago

yeah i don’t know if the level are sandboxed and how a level is implemented^^ gonna try do something :P

karibou7791
6 years ago

think you thery munch you can take your IP y installe a progiciel for your serveur

karibou7791
6 years ago

think you thery munch you can take your IP y installe a progiciel for your serveur

Darwin [DIDIx13]
6 years ago

Still very interested in a SQLi 3 Blind Injection level :)

fred [feuerstein]
6 years ago | edited 6 years ago

one is able to run the forumcode on his own server to test making new levels. maybe I’ll have a try if I have some time

EDIT: not as easy as I thought it would be… I need to install a LDAP-Server first

H1 [ZebrastripeH1]
6 years ago

The SQLi 3 Level should have a twist to it so that People would think harder on how to solve the Level.

I have a website like this one too. Kind'a: http://prohackertraining.simplesite.com/

Hail Zebrastripe!

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 8

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss