Should I just be ashamed, lol

Alphabetize

I am a freggin web dev, I know lots of languages out there, but I can’t solve this mission (or level 2 for that matter). Lol, I do know that javascript can be used to complete it, however, it’s not like I can just call a element or class on this one… wish it would, make my life so much easier rn lol

18replies
6voices
301views
cn9 [1337boy]
8 years ago

if you can’t solve it with js then use something else?

Nastyblood
8 years ago

php ehem

Mugi [Mugiwara27]
8 years ago

You don’t know JS ? Learn it ! It will be really usefull for some other levels
And for this Coding 1 level, you don’t need big knowledge, just the basis

dloser
8 years ago

Yes, you should be ashamed. Not because you can’t solve it, but because you keep claiming things like “I am a freggin web dev” and “I know lots of languages out there” (and let’s not forget being a “former hacker”) and yet you can’t seem to do anything with it.

Hope that answers your (only) question.

cn9 [1337boy]
8 years ago

@dloser when i checked the notifications i thought 100% dloser replied “yes you should be ashamed” as the first thing in the post

dloser
8 years ago

He literally asked for it. How could I not?! :)

Reply has been removed
dloser
8 years ago

This thread is about Coding 1, not Javascript 1, @Dave97**.

Dave97
8 years ago

Oh sorry

Lol, yah. I know html, css, js, php, jquery, python (a little), and mysql (which ties in with php). I’m not too well in those other languages like ruby, ruby on rails, etc… Ig I probably can’t pass this one cause I’m too lazy lol

cn9 [1337boy]
8 years ago | edited 8 years ago

html css jquery and mysql are not even programming languages
also hacking is not for lazy people..

Programming, coding, same thing basically…

cn9 [1337boy]
8 years ago

yeaaaaahhh… no not really.

BlackVikingPro [Black00Viking13]

What’s different about them?

cn9 [1337boy]

html is a markup language. css is used to describe the presentation of such markup language.
jquery should be a library for javascript right? idk i don’t know it.

mysql is not even a language, it is a dms, maybe you are referring to SQL

and we can also divide scripting languages from programming ones (where you have to compile the sourcecode and not interpreter it on the go)

I see what your saying, though I find no difference in the two. I just read an article over it http://workfunc.com/differences-between-programmers-and-coders/ , and I thought that coding and programming we different like this:

Coding is on Websites, Web Apps, and what not. Programming is more into Pc Apps, Mobile Apps, and hardcore Web Apps (e.g. YouTube). So basically I thought it depended on the code you were writing to be able to “program” or to “code”

Whatever though, ig I was wrong… Thx for pointing it out though @1337boy

cn9 [1337boy]

you didn’t understand the article at all.

Nastyblood
8 years ago

You didn’t understand *
Correcting grammar in posts seems fun

cn9 [1337boy]
8 years ago

english mf, do i speak it? obviously not that well :D

Discussion thread has been locked. You can no longer add new posts.
1 of 19

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss