oliviermarc
8 years ago

i can not find the username and password in the source, only the levels shows how to do it can someone please show me the voice

12replies
8voices
307views
cn9 [1337boy]
8 years ago

no.

/thread. @Mugiwara27 tell me if i’m doing good or bad k m8?

Mugi [Mugiwara27]
8 years ago

sigh

There a lot of thread in the forum man
You should take a look + try doing some Google if you still can’t manage how to pass the level

@1337boy, you’re doing good don’t worry m8 :)

KOUAKOU
7 years ago

hello
someone can help about the 2nd level. i understand nothing about it. please i stll wait for your help

SIGKILL [r4v463]
7 years ago

I think there are enough hints in the other threads, try to read the forum before asking…

jabbie
7 years ago

I can not find the username and the password of the main level 2 and how can i set it out?

SIGKILL [r4v463]
7 years ago

[quote=r4v463]I think there are enough hints in the other threads, try to read the forum before asking…[/quote]

Bricend
7 years ago

i cant find the username and the password in level 2 please i need help

SIGKILL [r4v463]
7 years ago

I’m not gonna recursively quoting myself until I run out of stack, so maybe just read this thread and others before posting.

Have a look at source code.

oliviermarc
7 years ago

selectioner le paswoerde jusqua la fin vous vrer le nom dutilisateur et vous aussi le meme pour le mot de passe vous selectioner jusqua la vous y vrere

oliviermarc
7 years ago

You select the username I used the end you enter the code and you also do the same thing for the password
You select very well and you exceed the username all is at the end of the username and password

oliviermarc
7 years ago

You select the username I used the end you enter the code and you also do the same thing for the password
You select very well and you exceed the username all is at the end of the username and password

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 13

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss