Who made this site?

Intro 5

Subversion2
7 years ago

You realize you can’t view the page source until you cancel the dialog box, which then opens a new page where the source is irrelevant.

Can’t inspect the element either, before you try and get smart. If you’re going to make a test, at least make sure the answers are correct.

7replies
4voices
243views
dloser
7 years ago

As I told you on IRC, this is the challenge. At this moment, 138703 people have been able to solve this challenge with exactly the same restrictions you are experiencing.

Sometimes failing at something is not someone else’s fault, you know, champ?

Subversion2
7 years ago

No matter how many times you right click, you’ll find that it doesn’t work, sport.

Subversion2
7 years ago

No wonder this place is a ghost town

dloser
7 years ago

How many times have you right-clicked? It really takes a while before you hit the special number and get access.

Be careful not to keep clicking after that or you’ll end up in the admin section of the site.

SIGKILL [r4v463]
7 years ago | edited 7 years ago

@Subversion2 it doesn’t work because you’re not capable to make it works, sorry for that.

Subversion2
7 years ago

So I solved it, and as I suspected, the answer is not where it should be. Why would you guys put it where you did? Oy vey.

Starman11
7 years ago | edited 7 years ago

Because it’s javascript? Idk, lots of sites use javascript, and have pop-ups, like this level.

Discussion thread has been locked. You can no longer add new posts.
1 of 8

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss