noreldin22
11 years ago

where can i get username and password in source page

14replies
12voices
536views
Luke [flabbyrabbit]
11 years ago

That is because it is not in the source code. Look at the hint for the page, if that doesn’t help read this other thread.

you just need to read about bots in website :)

KHaliDEHACkeInG
11 years ago

I’m khalid where can i get username and password in source page

you might want to learn about search bot in google…

Susan S [Trinity]
11 years ago

Here is another clue for you. There is only one allowed on any website….

mericdu92
11 years ago

Surry but i do ’t understand english very well , do you have a wikipedia page about bots in FRENCH ? I’m lost …

[deleted user]
11 years ago

Trinity has given you a very good hint! Here it is in French maybe that will help you! - Il n'ya qu'un seul autorissur n'importe quel site Web

waffie
11 years ago

i dont get anything about that search bots

???Roun512 [roun512]
11 years ago

u can google about the bots and if u didnt know what to google see other threads and u can know what to do :) Good Luck

graybeard
11 years ago

just try to go on google and search about search bots and try to understand how they work and how they are managed by a website and what purpose do they fullfill.

Best of Luck

just search and learn about search bots in every website >_<

SunRiseZone
11 years ago

hey i didnt get i searched about bots on wikipedia.org and i didnt understand plz hint.

look at this thread here this is same like flabby post in case you dont know . click the lick that daMage gave

gdb99
2 years ago

salut a tous ; jai fait des recherche sur les robots et j'ai compris en gros que ces robots servent a identifeier chaque page en quelque sorte mais je ne comprends pas comment on fait poyr y acceder , jai taper robots.txt dans la suite de la page mais j ai 404 error.jai regarder dans le code source rien non plus .

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 15

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss