PAYPAL QUADRILLION ERROR

jayssj11
10 years ago

oops! paypal , the online money transfer company , has accidentally credited a man in delaware a whooping $92,233,720,368,547,800 making him by far the richest man in the world . chris reynolds , 56 said he was shocked when he recieved his monthly statement via-email from paypal last week , with an ending balance of $92 quadrillion , over a million times richer than world’s richest man , carlos slim . paypal has admitted the error and offered to donate an unspecified amount of money to cause of reynold’s choice

16replies
8voices
251views
Scott [scopes20]
10 years ago

tbh Reynolds has all the right in the world to keep that lol, even though that’s 10X more than the entire accumulated wealth of the American government.

jayssj11
10 years ago

yeah ! it is in his account , so he is the owner LOL .

oxide
10 years ago

fuck me i would have atleast took some of it shit

jayssj11
10 years ago

no one had chance , he is luckiest person in this world

oxide
10 years ago

ill tell you what give me the chance to get that much money they would have never fucking known im sorry i would have cleaned them out

jayssj11
10 years ago

you cannot clean such a large amount of money . what will u do with so much money ?

oxide
10 years ago | edited 10 years ago

well for one it seems to me that they didnt kno he did i would have bought allot of computers from newegg etc alot of shit off ebay and amazon sold it and cleaned it by the time they got me in court i would just beat the case anyhow im crazy lol its there mistake

jayssj11
10 years ago

hahahha !!!! . still 1 person can never clean that much amount unless you purchase 2-3 countries LOL

oxide
10 years ago

i may have let that ever happen to me

Lord Hack [lordhack]
10 years ago

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowww….. much money! haha

LisbonLife
10 years ago

Pay off the worlds debts, and then tell them all they have Paypal to thank :D

You know what i would do with that kind of money. i would but every single credit card company or anything that keeps a credit rating Etc. and after i was the full owner of all of them i would completely DESTROY all of them. then i would give the rest of that money to an inventor so he can make me a batman suit :)

Harisakti
10 years ago

Woah Quadrilion! can you imagine it? :D

The sad thing about this error is that there has never been this much money in actual existence… and chances are there never will be. he cant even withdraw 10% of that money…. because it doesn’t exist. my father used to work at bank and he told me that only about 8% of the money in the world is actually real physical money, the rest is all digital A.K.A fake.

lupolucio
10 years ago

I believe that there is not even that kind of money in circulation in america.
do you think it was a system error?

jayssj11
10 years ago

it was in the news and newspaper , i can even show you

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 17

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss