level not working

Alphabetize

adgarxxx
7 years ago

i am using scratchpad which is a Mozilla Firefox dev tool ,i wrote a little script that immediately pulls the string from the input ,sorted and then submit ,i always have mor than 3 sec left but it still tell me incorrect answer?????????????

16replies
4voices
356views
f0rk [HackingGuy]
7 years ago

Maybe the format you submit the answer in is incorrect. Is there any whitespace at the end?

4 replies have been removed
adgarxxx
7 years ago

i will remove it but what i am missing????????

f0rk [HackingGuy]
7 years ago

You can’t submit an array ;)

adgarxxx
7 years ago

i used join and submited the result but still not working????

adgarxxx
7 years ago

thank a lot for the help so far but it is really killing me

f0rk [HackingGuy]
7 years ago

Remember, no whitespace.

adgarxxx
7 years ago | edited 7 years ago

my code is sortig correctly,and before time but still getting incorret answer ????
and i did remov whitespaces?????????????

? [bolofecal]
7 years ago

The levels is working.

them, other, cannot, any, will, likely, only, let, these, than, ever, which, could, how, since, also, wants, into, our, had, after, from, been, about, dear, with, she, twas, then, every, does, often, its, some, may, rather, should, hers, why, most, has, say

the solution

about, after, also, any, been, cannot, could, dear, does, ever, every, from, had, has, hers, how, into, its, let, likely, may, most, often, only, other, our, rather, say, she, should, since, some, than, them, then, these, twas, wants, which, why, will, with

[quote=Coding level 1][s]The words have been[/s] jumbled up, [s]your task is to write some code to return them to [/s]alphabetical order. [s]Then submit your answer in the [/s]same format, [s]for example: ant, badger, cattle, zebra. You have 5 seconds to complete the mission.[/quote]

adgarxxx
7 years ago

i solved finally but i had to do:

input.split(‘, ’); with white space and the same with join

so i had the correct code all the time but it is the white spaces??????

? [bolofecal]
7 years ago

the format for this levels requires whitespaces.

adgarxxx
7 years ago

thanks for @HackingGuy @bolofecal for the help

adgarxxx
7 years ago

and for @-ArmaGeddON- as well

? [bolofecal]
7 years ago

You’re welcome.

Anytime mate :)

f0rk [HackingGuy]
7 years ago

No problemo :)

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 17

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss