How to Continue??

Planet Bid

mikamasing
10 years ago

Ive manage to find the e-mail in planet.bid, but I dont have ANY clue of how to continue!
Can someonen PLEASE give me a clue!?

13replies
7voices
428views
[deleted user]
10 years ago

Now that you have the email, you need to find the password. Go back to PlanetBid, using the admin account. Once there, you’ll need to modify the URL to retrieve information from the database.

[IAmDevil]
10 years ago

This was a damn hard level best luck !!
Dont remember this level !

thatismypath
10 years ago

thanks ColdDaVinci for the clue. a good level

[deleted user]
10 years ago

I dont remember it either, only thing i remember was i forgot to hide my trace ( delete logs ) :)
so i’ve still not completed it :b

punk2591
10 years ago

DONE FINALLY :D

[deleted user]
10 years ago

It was a confusing level if you ask me, I got stuck after finding the email too, I’m surprised however that it didn’t take me too long to figure out you had to modify the URL. It seems a bit obvious with the email and user sitting there in the URL. :)

And you’re welcome for the clue.

The7X
9 years ago

I have a problem please somebody help me, i have the password the email username but its still not working, whats wrong?

[deleted user]
9 years ago

@The7X : Are you getting any message or something.

The7X
9 years ago

tltor: i have the simple try again,

The7X
9 years ago

“wrong username or password please try again'

[deleted user]
9 years ago

It means you are entering the wrong credentials.

The7X
9 years ago

maybe , but its annying me that i wrote whrite username ans password, and its say its incorect,
the username of the target is nemisis ( in Beta*mail) ?

Mystery [kapuccino]
9 years ago | edited 9 years ago

[quote=The7X]but its annying me that i wrote whrite username ans password[/quote]
You believe you are correct, but that is not true. Ever read other threads, like this?

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 14

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss