aizen2010
10 years ago

Would be great if the admin creates another SQLI Level , really appreciate the hard work

17replies
9voices
335views
wence
10 years ago

I want to know on this. I really require another set of SQL Injection levels. I suck in SQL and i want it!

Gninja
10 years ago

Im sure there will be more in the new version…… patience :)

aizen2010
10 years ago

I hope so man , awesome levels. Great job by the admins. keep it up guys we appreciate the hard work :D

[deleted user]
10 years ago

I wouldn’t mind another SQLi level or two. Thank you admins for creating these levels, they’re awesome. I imagine there will be more levels in the new version too, and speaking of which, does anyone know or have an idea of how long it will be before the new version is available?

Alien [StRe1cHeR]
10 years ago

Im sure there will be more in the new version…… patience :)

Accept.

[paulau]
10 years ago

i’m agree to more SQLi levels but please do more hint for that’s hard level mode :/ because forbegineer like me that’s hard

daMage
10 years ago

If you know any sql it shouldn’t be too hard and the point is to learn. Naturally there has to be a learning curve.

[paulau]
10 years ago

Yes but i’m french and my english not too good :/
But if someone can learn me some things that’s would be my hero -*

*new stuff like Sql

heavenlyMe
10 years ago

In here, I can learn about hacking and improve my communication in English.

[deleted user]
10 years ago

heavenlyMe, exactly ! improving your english is very common on forums and other websites ;) the more you try the more you learn, same with learning to “hack” the more your willing to learn the more you can learn.
Paulau i hope you get the levels done and that you improve your english ;)

Mitch [bmxtricky5]
10 years ago

i would love some more sqlI levels i found those to be quite fun :) well everything is fun here and its forcing me to learn a new coding language :)

daMage
10 years ago

I would love to have more too :)
Would Blind SQLi be too hard? What do you guys think?

[deleted user]
10 years ago | edited 10 years ago

Maybe damage, I’m not sure how hard I would find blind SQLi. I just looked at some examples, I think if you can exploit vulns with SQLi as usual, then I think you should be ok with blind SQLi. I’d certainly give it a go.

aizen2010
10 years ago

Just some extra SQL levels. BSQLi might work too

Mitch [bmxtricky5]
10 years ago

haha i would be okay with some blind sqli =D

heavenlyMe
10 years ago

Hoho that will be a quite challange :D

[deleted user]
10 years ago

We shall see. :)

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 18

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss