Javascript Level 4

Intro 11

MyPoeticDeath
10 years ago

Hey guys, I had a hard time with this level as well as many of you. I read forums that told me what to do but I wasn’t seeing clearly what they we’re saying. I made this forum to help anyone that needs help. So, what people are saying is that you are trying to see the source code for j4.php but it’s showing you j4.php?input. Did you know If you go to the source code of a page and edit the url you can look at another pages source?? That is all… Goood Luck!!!

8replies
6voices
396views
[deleted user]
10 years ago

It was a little tough this level, in my opinion. I felt a little dumb after finding out one could simply edit the url in order to view the source code. :P

aizen2010
10 years ago

Listen, daMage has already said this. so credit goes to him
If you want to view a source of a webpage, you either right click on page and view page source or you type :
view-source:example.com/blabla.bla
now what did they ask you to view? j4.php?input or something else? :)

All you need to do with this level is to remember it is a javascript level.

[deleted user]
10 years ago

It’s really a simple level, if you think about it, it’s obvious what you need to do.

Anonymous [Emma281]
10 years ago

I’ve tried different ways to do this and none seem to work. I am stuck!!!

[deleted user]
10 years ago

I would like to admit, it did take some time for me to complete this level myself. It became obvious after reading DaMage’s posts.

Alien [StRe1cHeR]
10 years ago

All you need to do with this level is to remember it is a javascript level.

Accept.

[deleted user]
10 years ago

It’s only JavaScript. :D

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 9

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss