Anyone knows a hacking wargame in which...

L00PeR
7 years ago | edited 7 years ago

Anyone knows a hacking wargame in which you can play against other players (PVP) and you need to use real-hacking skills??.
In which you create your own server and you need to attack other players server??

6replies
5voices
243views
Mugi [Mugiwara27]
7 years ago | edited 7 years ago

Oh, I’ve already heard something about a “game” like that, can’t recall where tho

Oh and what is “real-hacking skills” for you? :)

dimooz
7 years ago

The answer to your question depends on the country you’re from, there are many hacking competitions in each one. While you’re looking for it, maybe you should try the Root-Me website, there are some challenges in “real” mode over there.. ctf, etc.

L00PeR
7 years ago

dimooz, Root-Me is not PVP….

dimooz
7 years ago

I do know. It’s just a website with some ctf challenges. Games where you build your own server and try to hack others players' one do exist IRL, I think you’ll need to join a hacker team in your country to get some info about where and when they take place. Otherwise, what are real hacking skills for you? And what kind of server do you think you’ll have to hack? I.e. domain controller, database, web server…?

L00PeR
7 years ago

Real hacking skills for me are NOT point-clicking games, just that.
And answering you to the other question… All of them.

I heard that the game named Hacknet will soon get a multiplayer version, i think this is where i heard of something like that.

2 replies have been removed
Discussion thread has been locked. You can no longer add new posts.
1 of 7

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss