Freedom of Speech

[deleted user]
10 years ago

The world we live in has been manipulated in every direction
we now live in what once were a proud world, proud country
now what matters is to make money!
not like in the old days where you would get along no matter the resistance
no matter the opponent, now we’re suppressed by america
we are now slaves out in the open, we all know it we just wont realize it!
we know a revolution is what needs to happen.
we watch the movie V for Vandetta and think its fiction when in fact thats the world we live in.
how do you look upon the war in afghanistan & iraq? try to think about it..
do you know why America went to war against Afghanistan, Iraq & earlier tested out a political rechime in Chil
I do, but i bet you don’t have a clue,
Afghanistan was harvested for oil thats a widely known fact!
Iraq was attacked by america also to gain profit and they were able to attack because they committed what you might know as a False Flag operation
Chilwas suppressed by America for America to be able to try out a new Political experiment, look it up its a widely known fact!
we have to stand together or else your country or mine might be next! we are all subjects to the biggest manipulative game in the world history
do you wanna participate or do you wanna fight for your rights as a world citizen!
You decide, Peace brothers and sisters Freedom of Speech, Viva La Revolution!

By - Th3FjoNG

13replies
6voices
248views
1image
Scott [scopes20]
10 years ago

FTP, File transfer protocol or Fuck the police, i prefer the latter.

[deleted user]
10 years ago

I like your adition to FTP :)

[deleted user]
10 years ago | edited 10 years ago

“Fuck The Police”. I like that one.

As far as I’m concerned, I’m no longer part of “society”. There’s only 1 of me and there is billions of humans. If you ask me, no country is any better than America, however I’m not America’s biggest fan either. It is not necessary to defend one’s country. I have officially lost all hope for mankind. As far as I’m concerned, it’s just me, I don’t want to waste anymore of my time trying to change things. I’m what you would call a nonconformist. Many of the “rules” in society, I do not follow. As the saying goes, “if you can’t beat them, join them.”
Like hell! I say different. I say, if you can’t beat them, then leave them, don’t join them.

Still, I wish you all peace.

[deleted user]
10 years ago

I like that way of thinking ColdDaVinci !
I’m kind of doing the same, but i still like to spread stuff like this, make people think and of course spread votes in various sites if i find the sites nice ;)
but no im not fighting everyday on the street demonstrating and stuff, its simply impossible to live your life that way, but i try to spread a bit here and there, if it makes 1 - 10 people think an extra time once in a while i’m grateful ! :)

[deleted user]
10 years ago

Thank you. And fair enough man, whatever floats your boat.

[deleted user]
10 years ago

^^ you seem like a very cool dude !

My thinking is simple about the Police and all
the other government wankers. It’s simple!

FUCK OFF

[deleted user]
10 years ago

Haha, lol, nice one idletester. :)

jayssj11
10 years ago

haha , LOL idletester

johntimo
10 years ago

whatever floats your boat.

Aion Gold Fifa 14 Coins

[deleted user]
10 years ago

I love the song “Imagine” By John Lennon.

Eric [iluvz2sp00ge]
10 years ago

Freedom of speech MotherF**ker!

[deleted user]
10 years ago

:) You seem like a cool dude too.

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 14

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss