Password and usersame doesn't work

Intro 8

DryZekh
7 years ago

I have de password and the username, I’m sure but it doesn’t operate what I must to do ?

14replies
3voices
369views
SIGKILL [r4v463]
7 years ago

You can PM me what you’ve found to avoid the spoilers.

Reply has been removed
DryZekh
7 years ago

ok I do it

Reply has been removed
SIGKILL [r4v463]
6 years ago

@amoa11 PM me what you’ve found, I will help you.

Reply has been removed
amoa11
6 years ago

AND WHEN I PUT THE PASSWORD THEY SAY INVALID

SIGKILL [r4v463]
6 years ago

Keep calm and write in lowercase. Delete you first message, it contains a spoiler. Then be sure of what you type.

amoa11
6 years ago

no problem but may i ask you something

amoa11
6 years ago

it doent work to

SIGKILL [r4v463]
6 years ago

I was saying that you have to write your messages in lowercase. For the credentials of this level, be sure of what you type and try to understand in which form they are.

amoa11
6 years ago

i put in in the the both caracter but doent work
i also wantt to know if the is any lesson on this website to learn before making exercice

SIGKILL [r4v463]
6 years ago

You can find articles on specific topics, but in general reading the forum is sufficient to gather a lot of knowledge needed for a level. Then as I said, make sure of the characters you type (it’s not a question of lowercase or uppercase). If you need more informations, PM me.

amoa11
6 years ago

i dont know pm what is it

SIGKILL [r4v463]
6 years ago

PM = Private Message. You can PM me by going on my profile and click on “PM user”.

amoa11
6 years ago

ARE YOU HERE

SIGKILL [r4v463]
6 years ago

Yes but you have to PM me what you’ve found if you want some help.

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 15

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss