how to complete the level on firefox

Sid

antoinemartin826
10 years ago

Helo,

I completed this level on chrome but not on firefox, and i would like to know how to complete it on firefox
I downloaded temper data on firefox and chrome but i don t know how to use it on firefox.
I saw tuto on youtube, but they ask to click on tools for to activate tamper data, and on my firefox version there aren t this option(or i don t see it).I know it s maybe a stupid question :-{ but pls answer me because i usually use firefox.
thks.

p.s:sorry for my english i m french(if you ll be able to answer me in french it would be cool ;-) )

18replies
18voices
646views
1image
0xDC
10 years ago

Have you tried looking at the HELP area on the left where it shows: “Show hint”?

antoinemartin826
10 years ago

yes i looked, but it s not appropriate for my firefox version.

XxZerotracksxX
10 years ago

So first of all let me introduce myself I’m a student in a university computer. And since your problem I suggest you use Google Chrome with the addons called Edit This Cookie is similar to that of mozilla no longer available in version 23.0.1.
Hope that useful.

3 replies have been removed
KUP1D
10 years ago

sounds like this really has to be done using Chrome

[IAmDevil]
10 years ago

Na as mentioned before, it can still be done using Firefox addon Tamper Data. Its actually quite easy with TD. :)

Reply has been removed
Cyan Wind [freewind1012]
9 years ago | edited 9 years ago

Yeah, I would like to hear how your answer/solution/spoiler could help someone to learn something new… :/

Reply has been removed
hacking1

you don’t need any activation… say starting it.
click start tamper
As shown in the picture, top left side.

[IAmDevil]
9 years ago

But almost everyone has been facing problems solving this level using TD! Donno whats the problem? Its the same session id.

You can have Network manager in Default Firefox Developer Tools but it seems it doesn’t work (at least it’s not working with me) to edit HTTP requests, but I used it to copy a request as a curl request and then used curl to solve the level

_simple_sam
9 years ago

I don’t want to give the whole answer away but you can programatically edit your cookies using JS in the console. See W3C as to how to. That will work in ANY browser :)

Orion [Orion.Grimes]

You actually don’t need any add-ons in firefox, you can simply use the developer toolbar (Shift+F2), and you’ll be able to complete this level with a little ‘help’

DimisM
8 years ago

in opera with https://addons.opera.com/en/extensions/details/edit-this-cookie/ is very very easy, i prefer opera browser only for level with tamper data i was not able to do it in opera

bl4ckh0l3
8 years ago

Some help will be appreciated…
Thanks bro

Mr. Cyph3r [MrCyph3r]
8 years ago

[hint]Take some cookies and relax man[/hint]

If you consider this a poor hint, you probably didn’t read the other threads here :)

bl4ckh0l3
8 years ago

Hey man, consider you are not the holy god…
Anyway, it’s not a problem…the level is done…

Mr. Cyph3r [MrCyph3r]
8 years ago

Oh wow! thank you man!!!
I was really considering myself a god, what a shame!
Thank you very much for your excellent remark!

skophiz
7 years ago

could be done with http://editcookies.mozdev.org/ in a second ! with firefox of course ;)

DOSmaster
7 years ago

Dear users of HackThis,

I am afraid I must once again inform you all that you are sharing solutions outside of the solutions sub-forum.
Please consider removing the spoilers as it ruins the fun for other people.
@MrCyph3r Bruh, why are you always in spoiler threads? :P

2 replies have been removed
You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 19

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss