Why it doesn t work!!!!!!

Intro 11

antoinemartin826
10 years ago

Hi,slt

I though that the solution was here.

When i click on the link i can see the solution(or what i think to be the solution),but when i write the password(who write on the internet page) it said me:“incorrect details” :-(

pls help me, i was sure it was the solution. For to prove i really see the password it begins by “g” and finishes by “e”
thanks.

11replies
5voices
410views
antoinemartin826
10 years ago

P.S:Sorry for my english i am french ;-)

[deleted user]
10 years ago | edited 10 years ago

Hi antoinemartin826 the reason it wont work is because that is the wrong password. What was the password for javascript 3? Remember? The code: is a leftover from level 3 There is something you have to do to javascript before you enter javascript level 4. Can you guess what it is?

P.S. Your English is a hundred times better than my French. :)

antoinemartin826
10 years ago

ok thanks anonra

antoinemartin826
10 years ago

Yes thks now i rembering that it was the level 3 password sorry :-/

[deleted user]
10 years ago

No problem you are welcome.

antoinemartin826
10 years ago

Hi again.

I opened the sourde code and after i checked up all the :“javascript” or “text/javascript” and i didn t find the password.I have no idea what to do now. pls help

jayssj11
10 years ago

source code is answer to javascript levels

antoinemartin826
10 years ago

I know but i didn t find it on the source code.
For exemple on the level 3 it was write:
“if (document.getElementById("pass”).value == thecode)“
so you know what word search(thecode),but now i don t know.

antoinemartin826
10 years ago

Finally i completed this level but it was luck (i clicked on all links XD), i want to understand why i have to click on:

Level 4
Why it only works for this javascript level?…etc
pls answer me i understood nothing ;-) !!
LaNguAx
10 years ago

Try manipulate the URL when you are in the source code, you’ll need to notice what has changed in the other levels URL and compare them, when you know the difference I’m sure you’ll be able to pass the level.

0xDC
10 years ago

Yeah, this one was fun! Easy, but fun! I shouldn’t probably say this, because I keep repeating myself, but if you would have Fiddler in the background and look at all the requests, you’ll beat this mission in seconds!

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 12

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss