Help please !! ,

Joe dixon [Joe0078]
10 years ago

Hello everybody……….. i have a facebook page …… some one stole it from me and kick me out of my page and i know who he is …. is there anybody who can help me please !! , all my work is on this page !! , all !! ,it’s a 5400 fans page , but i realy need it , please help me guys , please , just hack me one person account , thank you reply.

15replies
10voices
207views
0xDC
10 years ago

Requests like these make me laugh. If you actually own that account (which I highly doubt) do an account recovery.

Joe dixon [Joe0078]
10 years ago

i’m not a proffesional hacker , and dat make me laught , but i need my page

0xDC
10 years ago

See my previous comment.

jayssj11
10 years ago

report to facebook , and see what they can do for you . if it was really your page u will get it back

Joe dixon [Joe0078]
10 years ago

i can’t ….. please help me guys just one man to hack , cuz dat page i was working on for 1 year ….. and boom ! he takes it easy , please help !

0xDC
10 years ago

Care to elaborate on why you can’t? I bet it’s not a legitimate answer.

As suggested before, contact Facebook if you really own the page. If not, please stop asking if it can be hacked!

What do people think, that site can be hacked upon request? sigh

enzo [roger1234567890]
10 years ago | edited 10 years ago

Si c' est vraiment votre page faite les niveau de hackthis et faite comme lui piratvotre propre code

If it’s really your page made the level hackthis and made ??him as your own Pirate Code

rich_007
10 years ago

post that page’s link here.

[deleted user]
10 years ago

How do you know the person is a he and if you really know the person who did it why don’t you just report it to facebook.

Joe dixon [Joe0078]
10 years ago | edited 10 years ago

look guys there is the page :[removed]
…….. i don’t know wat to do , help !!

Admin: Don’t post hacking requests, please.

Joe dixon [Joe0078]
10 years ago

its all my work on this page , a 1 year hard working , and i have done avery thing to get it back but i can’t , please guys hack me dat dude , i’ll just get my page back , please

Anon_ATS
10 years ago

Joe0078 if you have nothing better than ‘'h4xX F4cEb00k lol’‘ get out of this website no one here will help you. Learn what hacking really is and then you will realize how useless it is to hack a facebook page. Grow up.

daMage
10 years ago

@Joe
You already have been told to contact the FB staff.

Zoino
10 years ago

don’t learn to hack, hack to learn.

Pinkponyprincess
10 years ago

“don’t learn to hack , hack to learn .” love that , think that’s my new motto :)

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 16

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss