I think i have the answere but im not sure help?

Intro 5

Emlcanada
10 years ago

Hey, so i think i have the answer I wont post here so as not to spoil but could i PM it i swear i have it but it isnt working and its bothering me that i have it and it wont work or im 100% off. I could PM the answer i think is right and someone can tell me yes or no cause i really think i have it and its not accepting it.

12replies
14voices
248views
Emlcanada
10 years ago

Yeah i had the right password but it wouldn’t accept it so i did it a few times (insanity at its finest) and it worked best feeling ever right?

jayssj11
10 years ago

i have checked the level it’s working perfectly . source code is your answer . maybe your password is wrong

LaNguAx
10 years ago

The password is in the source code its not encrypted or anything, just look harder in the source code.

badra.haji
10 years ago

it’s so easy just look carefully in the souce code and i advice you to use the ( CTRL+F ) to find the “PASSWORD” this all what can i do for you and good luck

aprilia123
10 years ago | edited 10 years ago

[removed]
Admin: removed spoiler

guuf
10 years ago

aprilia123, please edit your post gives away too much, spoils the level. Better for them to figure it out!

[deleted user]
10 years ago

aprilia123,

You are spoiling the forum by posting the answers. Edit your post and delete the answers.

Nighttshad3
10 years ago

Just as @badra.haji said try looking in the source after clicking past the login pop-up it’s hidden in the source and if you search for it like you did in the earlier levels you should be able to find it. It’s not encrypted or anything so you should be able to just copy and paste it right in.

i had pass for lv5. but i wont post, u can find it in the source.

Clayton [Agent9012]
10 years ago

Any Idea on main level 5?

@Agent9012: All the problems in Main Levels can be solved if you view the source code.

*********** [ADIGA]
10 years ago

its either you do have the password and your sure about that, or you are just guessing.
the main levels will throw the password right into your face if you know where to look for it.

now if you are sure you have the password and its not working, submit a bug report.

2 replies have been removed
You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 13

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss