11 years ago

hey guys i can’t even find the encryption
plz help

9replies
9voices
244views
computergeek123
11 years ago

i know it has to do with level10pass.htm but when i do it it just gives me a 404 message

Joliera
11 years ago

we gives that beccause for him it’s an error … :$

Luke [flabbyrabbit]
11 years ago

This level has nothing to do with any other levels. Have a look at this thread, there isn’t much in it but it might help http://www.hackthis.co.uk/forum/level-discussion/crypt-level-2/78-i-need-help

totta-spy
11 years ago

hey guys i could solve most of it…its about logic i need to know on letter in the password am stuck with the j

[deleted user]
11 years ago

Hey guys. Look at the encrypted text. Is there anything that looks like it could give you a clue how to crack the code. If you can find that part to give you the start to decrypt the message. The clue is in the text itself.

prisonbreak
11 years ago | edited 11 years ago

@totta-spy: [removed]

Admin: removed spoiler. Please do not post answers

it just about the letter arrangement .

TchekliT
10 years ago

Ok it’s quite simple. You can think of it this way:
-It’s a secret text encryption but in the very begining it was a simple text written in english.
-SO: try to find similarities between the new text and the original one such like the words lenght.
-Try to figure out some words matching the contexte and for exemple some words lenght.
Once done you’re almost done with this level cause all you have to do after that is figuring out the relation between the guessed words and there matching words.

Gninja
10 years ago

why post on some thing from months ago?

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 10

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss