I have the problem of someone earlier about right but not working

Intro 8

Coffee.exe
6 years ago

I got the b username and f password but the thing doesn’t work even if all caps only front caps whatever it will not work

11replies
2voices
252views
SIGKILL [r4v463]
6 years ago

Please read the other threads before posting a message…

From the “Show hint” of the level: >> [quote=hint]The password has been encrypted, convert the binary into something that is easier for humans to read (base 16).[/quote]

So just one word: hexadecimal.

Coffee.exe
6 years ago

I even looked up the awnser though and i did the same thing he did down to the T and it still said nope

SIGKILL [r4v463]
6 years ago

read a bit about what is hexadecimal and you will understand what’s your problem here.

Coffee.exe
6 years ago

can you send me a link I cant find what youre talking about

SIGKILL [r4v463]
6 years ago

I’m pretty sure you’ll find something interesting here

Coffee.exe
6 years ago

okay? that doesn’t change why the thing is broken I’ve jsut watched a video and it doesn’t even work

SIGKILL [r4v463]
6 years ago

lol…

The level is not broken, it’s just that you’re wrong. As I told, if you don’t understand where you’re wrong, read a bit about what is hexadecimal. It’s the goal of the challenges to make you learn new things.

Plus, please don’t watch videos with the solutions, that won’t make you learn anything.

Coffee.exe
6 years ago

I know it wont help me learn but I even intered what he did and he passed why would I not pass if I inter the same things I even did what he did

SIGKILL [r4v463]
6 years ago

[quote=Coffee.exe]I know it wont help me learn[/quote] From your messages, I can tell that making those levels will help you to learn, but anyway, don’t rely on a video, that’s useless and do the level yourself. I’ve just tried and I can confirm that it’s not broken. So just do the level by yourself and it’ll work. But if you read a bit about hexadecimal, you’ll understand what’s the mistake.

Coffee.exe
6 years ago

okay I know that I should be figuring this out my self and I only looked it up because I intered it and it didn’t work so I tried again and still no so I looked it up and it still didn’t work that is why I’m kinda pissed of that it’s not working

SIGKILL [r4v463]
6 years ago

That’s why I tell you to read a bit about hexadecimal and then do the level again and you’ll understand what’s the mistake.

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 12

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss