6 years ago

help me for the the level 4 please

27replies
11voices
476views
SIGKILL [r4v463]
6 years ago

Hi, on what are you stuck?

[quote=Main Level 4 Hint]Sometimes extra hidden fields are added to the form which contains extra information for the login script. Again this is very easy for anyone to gain access to as it is clearly shown in the source code.[/quote]

Looking at this we can see that we’re looking for something (a file) that is attached to the login form. This file may help you be able to find out what to do next.

erraticSheep
6 years ago

If you think you found the file but do not know how to look into it, think about its format and how can you open it

2 replies have been removed
celfy
6 years ago

stuck on the level 4 my self .. a Bite complicated .. please i need help ., Am using a windows 10 ..with mozilla

Smyler [WHGhost]
6 years ago

What you are looking for is still in the source code. You will only need a browser. You won’t find exactly what the solution, but some informations about it.

celfy
6 years ago

looking for the user name and password for the level 4 . BEEN TRYINg all day but just cant seems to find it.. WHAT browser will you want me to use ?

Smyler [WHGhost]
6 years ago

Any browser where you can read the source code. Firefox is fine. Again, you won’t find the password in the page’s code, but something related to it.

celfy
6 years ago

something lrelated to it . ok. Can you give me an example ?

Smyler [WHGhost]
6 years ago

That would be kind of a spoil. All the levels' pages are pretty much the same, maybe you can find what’s different with this one.

celfy
6 years ago

smiles.. let me try to figure it out again .

celfy
6 years ago

still not getting it . just gettin angry at my self

Smyler [WHGhost]
6 years ago

Maybe should take a break and try again later, you won’t learn anything if I help you more.

x2600
6 years ago

There is zero point to solving challenges by either being given the answers or all of the steps needed to arrive at the answers. Take time, analyze the hints in this forum. Read, learn, and then get back to it.

celfy
6 years ago

its 4 32 am and am still on the page . hmmmmm will try to work on that

celfy
6 years ago

:( still not getting it

Micr0n [micr0n]
6 years ago

Just copy the source code in a text editor and start reading it. When you read a full block of code and you know well this is not part of the solution then erase it and go to the next block

celfy
6 years ago

am still on this .. Null but i just dont know what to do.. Read it all over and over again .. but still bo idea . Thinking am really dumb on this one

celfy
6 years ago

Am losing it now , please i really need Help .. yes i do ..

Micr0n [micr0n]
6 years ago

Have you done what i told you?
Didn’t you notice where to look?

celfy
6 years ago

yes and was only able to come up with a pas word . but user name still no where to be found .

celfy
6 years ago

where is everyone .. am really loosing it . please help.

Micr0n [micr0n]
6 years ago

What you have as password maybe is not the password…
you can pass at the next level and when you have new ideas comeback here

x2600
6 years ago

@micr0n That’s probably the best advice for this challenge.

@celfy Keep at it. I believe in you. Also, once you get far enough into any challenge, you’re probably going to want to PM someone instead of posting. This way the forum doesn’t contain too much information.

kanekiken0.0
6 years ago

use the search element in the source code or ctrl+f and look for hidden :p

kanekiken0.0
6 years ago

use the search element in the source code or ctrl+f

AbdoAdam
6 years ago

please help me for the level 4 i

Smyler [WHGhost]
6 years ago

There is already a lot of information on the forum, have a look at it. If you really can’t find out, please be a bit more specific about where you are stuck.

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 28

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss