Email Verification

AciDx71
6 years ago

The “Send Verification email” isn’t working at all. I press it like 5 time, wait about 2 hours and I still didn’t receive it….

31replies
18voices
418views
celfy
6 years ago

does not work on mine as well . think wont work till you been able to go through all the levels… Any help with the main level 4 ? can seem to work that out

AciDx71
6 years ago

No, im stuck at main level 4

Hi, the Email Verification doesn’t work at the moment. May I recommend looking at the forum for main level 4.
https://www.hackthis.co.uk/forum/level-discussion/main-levels/main-level-4

x2600
6 years ago

Some define insanity as: Doing the same thing over and over again while expecting different results.

Stop being crazy.

That is my hint. :)

x2600
6 years ago

^^ that is, my hint for main lvl 4 :)

celfy
6 years ago

well i think i am part of those people who do not understand binary level .. :( , never been to any school just trying to work out and learn something out on my own .. thats why i need help

Smyler [WHGhost]
6 years ago

You do not need to much help, you will learn by yourself if you do the levels, the difficulty increase is very well done for each section, but you can still skip a challenge if you really can’t figure it out. If you are given the answer, you won’t learn anything.
You can still PM me if you really need big hints after searching for hours, I will try to give just enough information, but it would be a spoil on the forum.
The thing is to never give up, even if you get very frustrated.

celfy
6 years ago

i really like your sense of humor WHGhost …am still on and still trying ..Hmmm . PM will not be a bad idea.

poczebami
6 years ago

I’ve the same problem with email verification :(

Smyler [WHGhost]
6 years ago

The email verification seems to still be broken, sorry, but you will have to wait until @flabbyrabbit fixes it.

Luke [flabbyrabbit]
6 years ago | edited 6 years ago

Email verifications have been switched back on.

You will need to go a request a new email by going to settings -> account -> send verification email. It will probably end up in your spam folder.

poczebami
6 years ago

I confirm it works. Thanks a lot.

x2600
6 years ago

@flabbyrabbit You’re alive!? ;)

Good to have you back man.

SIGKILL [r4v463]
6 years ago

The almighty flabby is back among us <3

btw, flabbyrabbit shows up at the same time that BadRabbit!!
I don’t think that it’s a coincidence :p

Juiceman12
6 years ago

Hope you were able to fix it

Reply has been removed
PineappleKnight
6 years ago

Is the verification down again?

Reply has been removed
Platin78
6 years ago | edited 6 years ago

i can’t get the email verification to works

Smyler [WHGhost]
6 years ago

Because just like last time, emails are not working. Skip the level and come back later on it.

[deleted user]
6 years ago

Hi! “Send Verification email” isn’t working for me I used many email adress whitout success ……… what the solution? regards

Smyler [WHGhost]
6 years ago

The solution is to read a thread before posting in it to make sure the answer to your question is not already given there. Sorry, you failed.

jovana123
6 years ago

Is there an update on this? For a few day’s now validation e-mail is not sending out.

Mugi [Mugiwara27]
6 years ago

Sorry, but still down

jovana123
6 years ago

@Mugiwara27 Okay let’s wait a bit longer I hope the can manage to figure out what is wrong.

RandomGhost
6 years ago

Er…. It is down for … 10 months !?

Are you guys dead, too?

Smyler [WHGhost]
6 years ago

It was up at some point during that 10 month, and died again. We can only wait for @flabbyrabbit (the admin) to fix it…

Luke [flabbyrabbit]
6 years ago

Not sure what is going on here :/ will try and figure it out

Smyler [WHGhost]
6 years ago

Cool, thank you!

Luke [flabbyrabbit]
6 years ago

Fingers crossed this is fixed - at least for now

Mugi [Mugiwara27]
6 years ago

yay! so many tickets were waiting for this post :p

Darwin [DIDIx13]
6 years ago

Finally good news !

Vigil
6 years ago

Thx for the fix :D best admin <3

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 32

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss