The Death Of Net Neutrality in America

f0rk [HackingGuy]
6 years ago

Well. To shorten this post up, Aijt Pai and his fucking disgraces for council, as well as congress, ended Net Neutrality today. The vote went through and has been repealed. For those of you who don’t know what I’m talking about, please get informed. For those of you who know what I’m talking about, please feel free to give your opinion below:

9replies
6voices
235views
Smyler [WHGhost]
6 years ago

It’s a sad day for the Internet, and an intrusion of business and lobbies where they do not belong.
You say it is the end of net neutrality for the US, but since most of the world’s servers are there, wouldn’t it any impact everyone?

Anyway, wit US being one of the countries which has the most ‘consumers’, there will be an impact.

f0rk [HackingGuy]
6 years ago

It looks likely that the issue will be fought in court, and likely continue to be an ongoing issue in the future. Hopefully it can be restored.

Darwin [DIDIx13]
6 years ago

I wonder if the mighty of the internet will do something or can someone do about it ? Illegaly or not ? (Sorry Terms of Use)

f0rk [HackingGuy]
6 years ago

Don’t worry about it @DIDIx13
I’m sure things are in the works. But I guess we’ll never know because we’re not involved ;P

Cynogen
6 years ago

Do we know how they want to do this?

Darwin [DIDIx13]
6 years ago

I’m so excited hoping that we will not allow walking on our feet <3

dimooz
6 years ago | edited 6 years ago

Too much freedom on networks could be a threat for politics like Trump… so these news seems legit (or logic).

Abizer
6 years ago

Even if its fought in court I really feel once its done bringing it back will be really hard…. really really hard

Smyler [WHGhost]
6 years ago

Maybe with a next government and President it could change.
I this kind of political decisions gives a real meaning to thoes 3 words in your signature, @Abizer .

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 10

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss