New Level: Crypt10

Richard Brook [RichardBrook]
6 years ago | edited 6 years ago

Miss me? Well, probably not, but I’m sure you miss some new crypto levels here and I got some good news for you.
More than a year ago I made a new level for hackthis but it never got online and it got lost in infinite space.

The other day I was going through old files of mine and found my level, the one I’d like to call crypt10 as it fits the cryptography/steganography category.

I hope you enjoy solving the level and hopefully @flabbyrabbit will put it some day on this website as a new cryptography level if he accepts it.

Any questions about the level you can post here and I or another challenger ahead of you will answer.

So… no more talking, here it is https://mega.nz/#!VeoXRIST
To download the file you must use this key: !lOJv4hLRl_CE5U2CO1FRPdtbgV7VDo0cSxHSAwiqwnE

Happy Challenging! :)

Users that solved the challenge by order:
- @dloser (01/02/2018) (dd/mm/yyyy)

10replies
4voices
255views
Darwin [DIDIx13]
6 years ago

Thanks a lot that’s huge !

@RichardBrook how many times did he takes you to make it ? And is it more difficult than the other crypt levels ?

[quote=DIDIx13]RichardBrook how many times did he takes you to make it ? [/quote]

I didn’t understand that question
[quote=DIDIx13]And is it more difficult than the other crypt levels ?[/quote]
That would depend on someone’s knowledge but probably easier than crypt9 and harder than the previous ones.

Darwin [DIDIx13]
6 years ago

I just re-read my sentence and yes it’s incomprehensible :(

So I wanted to ask how long did it take you to create it ?

[quote=DIDIx13]So I wanted to ask how long did it take you to create it ?[/quote]

Ah, well, it took me more time to get ideas for something nice (hopefully) than to actually make it.
I had done a previous version of this one but dear @dloser solved it in ~10 minutes (maybe less) as I recall, and because of that I implemented new things that would make people take a little longer to solve it.

But I’d say after gathering all the ideas about 3 days to implement/code it. :)

Mugi [Mugiwara27]
6 years ago

lol I remember this old time when dloser totally wrecked it

Darwin [DIDIx13]
6 years ago

Poor Crypt10 hahaha

Richard Brook [RichardBrook]

First one to complete the challenge:
- @dloser , living up to his na … uhh .. rank!

dimooz

OMG, I keep racking my brain on crypt9… and now crypt10!? (o_O !)
Otherwise, something interesting would be to see the date for each user’s completion.

dimooz
6 years ago

… still working on it, that seems harder than I thought. Good luck to everyone!

Awesome that someone is still trying to do my level, kinda got lost in the forum.
Good luck!

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 11

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss