killdemon36
11 years ago

This level is hard even though its the first lvl, I feel pathetic that cant even figure this help if some one can help me id appreciate it very much thx.

15replies
14voices
318views
maxitof
11 years ago

the file extension (. txt) so it opens with notepad.
So if you change the extension you can open it with ……

J [ColdIV]
11 years ago

http://www.unfiction.com/dev/tutorial/definitions.htm this should help you. And you should read the other posts to this Level first because the link was posted there.

splat9000
11 years ago

HELP how do you search text on the page source?

J [ColdIV]
11 years ago

Ctrl+F might help you..

b31212y
11 years ago

something fishy abt the .txt file…… its not text file… its something else… need to change the extentsions….. spoiler

B31212Y

[deleted user]
11 years ago

there are many different ways to open this file ! :)
try a few different methods

HyperBloxs
11 years ago

Ok i figured it out!

Xx_anonymous
11 years ago

yo u need to open this txt. file om the batch.file via notebpad convert this to a method of ure only and thing open cmd then ctrl c it then open paste coppy it codes equel answer durr

wence
11 years ago

vim or vi or nano ..etc :P

vim /the_path_of_the_file

Pawda [Memoria]
11 years ago

Berk, emacs ftw !

Casper9429
11 years ago

You nedd to open it in a different format then txt

The Sandman [NaeNasty]
11 years ago

whats and extension?

The Sandman [NaeNasty]
11 years ago

how do you change an extension

daMage
11 years ago

extension is the part of the file name which is after the last full stop. An example: foo.bar.baz has an extension “baz”. Windows hides the extensions for “known” files automatically, so you have to change the settings to see them.

chikhmoh
11 years ago

it’s hard no ?? help us please

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 16

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss