Really help

Intro 3

seismic
6 years ago

Hello,

I was searcing on the web for some strong js knowledge and I found myself here. I know that I have to check or learn some of js basics before start here. But! I tried to find this js level 1 password (?) could not find.

I have some knowledge of js but how can I find this password? If you give some trick or way for this, it would be perfect for beginners.

I really want to stay here but if I can not fix this password then I have to stay away from here for a long time.

Anyway, please give me some information how to find this password.?

thakns.

8replies
5voices
334views
Psyberion
6 years ago | edited 6 years ago

If you don’t know enough JS to find the password in this level I’d advise you to learn some more JS before attempting these levels. You won’t need to be a JS guru, but some basic knowledge of how to write and debug JS is necessary.

That being said, I’ll give you a small hint to get you going:

Keep in mind that most JavaScript is ran client side, i.e. in your browser. Maybe that can be to your advantage..

seismic

Thank you for your advice!

Yes it runs client-side and I checked on the DevTool for password but cannot find also I have checked all .js files but could not find. Finally, I wrote some code into the websie’s URL but could not find..

anyway, thanks again I will try more and more.

Psyberion
6 years ago

It sound like you’re well on your way to be honest. Don’t give up and keep looking! There is more than one way to include JS on a website.

Darwin [DIDIx13]

The JS level 1 is as easy as the Main level 1 ;)

Just try small knowledge in JS isn’t even necessary, you just got to know how to read.

seismic
6 years ago

Actually I’ve found. But I have to try to debug or change(?) that. How? I will find.

Thanks.

kintaro
6 years ago

r4v463

Psyberion
6 years ago

@seismic I feel like this is getting close to spoiler territory, so Imma DM you

SIGKILL [r4v463]
6 years ago

@kintaro Yes?

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 9

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss